BMW 3 Series
- Rated 5/5 on Safety by EURO NCAP
- BS6 Compliant *
BMW 3 Series On-Road car prices in Delhi start at ₹49.85 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹41.40 Lakhs) for the base model, BMW 3 Series 320d Sport. The top model in BMW 3 Series's lineup is the BMW 3 Series 330i M Sport, with an On-Road Price of ₹56.17 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹47.90 Lakhs) in Delhi. In total, BMW 3 Series has 3 models on sale in India.
2 Diesel models ( 2 automatic )
- 1995 cc
- 19.62 km/L ( Automatic )
1 Petrol model ( 1 automatic )
- 1998 cc
- 16.13 km/L ( Automatic )
Hot in BMW 3 Series:
- BMW 3 Series Front Left Side Image
- BMW 3 Series Side View (Left) Image
- BMW 3 Series Rear Left View Image
- BMW 3 Series Front View Image
- BMW 3 Series Front Fog Lamp Image
- BMW 3 Series Rear Right Side Image
- BMW 3 Series Front Right View Image
- BMW 3 Series Instrument Cluster Image
- BMW 3 Series Parking Camera Display Image
- BMW 3 Series Cup Holders (Front) Image
- BMW 3 Series Gear Shifter Image
- BMW 3 Series Seats (Aerial View) Image
- Alpine White color BMW 3 Series
- Potamaic Blue color BMW 3 Series
- Mineral Grey color BMW 3 Series
- Mediterranean Blue color BMW 3 Series
- Black Sapphire color BMW 3 Series
BMW 3 Series Top Features
- Sun RoofGlass panel inbuilt roof top, where the panel slides between the vehicle roof and headliner
- Cruise ControlAutomatically maintains the steady speed set by the driver, without pressing the accelerator
- Smart Access Card EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- Rear AC VentsAir conditioner vents to keep the rear seats cooler during summer
- Vehicle Stability Control SystemHelps prevent wheels from slipping sideways when cornering or sudden steering by automatically app...
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Engine Start/Stop ButtonStart/stop the engine just with the press of a button while your key is still tucked away in your ...
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Electric Folding Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can be folded automatically on locking the car or by press of a button
- Rain Sensing WiperActivate the wipers adjust wiper speed and frequency automatically during rain to keep the windshi...
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
BMW 3 Series Specification Highlights
- What's the Boot Space of BMW 3 Series Diesel cars?Jaguar XE410BMW 3 Series,Audi A4( 480 L )BMW 5 Series520
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of BMW 3 Series Diesel cars?Audi A454Jaguar XE56BMW 3 Series( 57 L )BMW 5 Series66
- What's the Wheel Base of BMW 3 Series Diesel cars?BMW 3 Series( 2810 mm )Audi A42820Jaguar XE2835BMW 5 Series2975
- What's the Engine Displacement of BMW 3 Series Diesel cars?Audi A41968BMW 3 Series,BMW 5 Series( 1995 cc )Jaguar XE1999
- What's the Max Power of BMW 3 Series Diesel cars?Jaguar XE177BMW 3 Series( 187.7 BHP )Audi A4187.74BMW 5 Series190
- What's the Max Torque of BMW 3 Series Diesel cars?Jaguar XE365BMW 3 Series,Audi A4,BMW 5 Series( 400 NM )
BMW 3 Series Prices in Delhi
BMW 3 Series 320d SportAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,140,000Insurance₹126,286RTO₹523,830Others₹136,400Optional₹58,204On Road Price₹4,984,720View features(83/84 features)
BMW 3 Series 320d Luxury LineAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,690,000Insurance₹138,642RTO₹592,580Others₹141,900Optional₹58,204On Road Price₹5,621,326View features(84/84 features)
BMW 3 Series 330i M SportAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,790,000Insurance₹140,888RTO₹485,330Others₹142,900Optional₹58,204On Road Price₹5,617,322View features(85/85 features)
BMW 3 Series - On Road Price in cities around Delhi (All Variants)
|Variant/City||Faridabad||Noida & Ghaziabad||Gurgaon||DelhiMY NEAREST CITY||Jaipur|
|BMW 3 Series 320d Sport|
|₹47.82 L||₹48.75 L||₹48.77 L||₹49.85 L||₹51.16 L|
|BMW 3 Series 320d Luxury Line|
|₹54.13 L+ 6.31 L||₹54.98 L+ 6.23 L||₹54.99 L+ 6.23 L||₹56.21 L+ 6.37 L||₹57.72 L+ 6.57 L|
|BMW 3 Series 330i M Sport|
|₹55.28 L+ 1.15 L||₹56.11 L+ 1.13 L||₹56.13 L+ 1.13 L||₹56.17 L+ 4 K||₹55.88 L+ 1.84 L|
BMW 3 Series Colors (5 colors)
BMW 3 Series is available in 5 attractive colors: Alpine White, Potamaic Blue, Mineral Grey, Mediterranean Blue and Black Sapphire. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Alpine White color
- Potamaic Blue color
- Mineral Grey color
- Mediterranean Blue color
- Black Sapphire color
Nearby BMW Showrooms (12)
- Rajouri Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi
- Moti Nagar, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi
- Mohan Co - operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi
- Sector - 63, H - 8, Noida
- Sector - 14, Near Mg Road, Gurgaon
- Golf Course Road, Sector 56, Gurgaon
- Mathura Road, Urban Estate, Sector - 27b, Faridabad
- Phase I, Industrial Area, Chandigarh
- Tonk Road, Sanghi Garden, Mahaveer Nagar - 1, Opp J.oberoi Caterers, Jaipur
- G. T. Road, Dhandari Khurd, Focal Point, Ludhiana
- Kalpi Road, Fazalganj, Government Industrial Estate, Kanpur
- Parwati Bagla Road, Civil Lines, Green Park Next to Krishna Tower, Kanpur
Nearby BMW Service centers (9)
- Najafgarh Road, Shivaji Marg, Block C, Industrial, New Delhi
- Rajouri Garden, Mayapuri Industrial Area Phase I, New Delhi
- Sector - 63, D - block, Noida
- Sector - 27a, Near Tata Steel Pvt Ltd., Faridabad
- Industrial Area, Phase I, Chandigarh
- Tonk Road, Sanghi Garden, Bus Stand, Nh 12, Jaipur
- Khurd, Near Park View Resort, Ludhiana
- Government Industrial Estate, No. 64, Kanpur
- Faizabad Road, Kamta, Harihar Nagar, Lucknow
BMW 3 Series Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1995 cc||1998 cc|
|Fuel Supply System||CRDi||Direct Injection|
|Engine Type||TwinPower Turbo 4 Cylinde||TwinPower Turbo 4 Cylinde|
|ARAI Mileage||19.62 km/L||16.13 km/L|
|Top Speed||230 km/hr||226 km/hr|
|Fuel Tank||57 L||60 L|
|0 - 100 km/hr Acceleration||7.2 sec||5.8 sec|
|unladen ground clearance||157 mm||165 mm|
At a Glance
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
|5.5m Turning Radius|
|480L Boot Space|
|Rear Suspension||Five Arm|
|Front Suspension||Double Joint Spring Strut|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Disc Rear Brake|
|2810mm Wheel Base|
|Front Headroom||1023 mm|
|Rear Headroom||957 mm|
Frequently asked questions about BMW 3 Series
Which color is best in BMW 3 Series?
BMW 3 Series is available in 5 different colors:
- Alpine White color
- Potamaic Blue color
- Mineral Grey color
- Mediterranean Blue color
- Black Sapphire color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Which is better BMW 3 Series Diesel or Petrol?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16.13 km/L, whereas the base diesel returns 19.62 km/L.
Diesel engines have excellent torque output at lower engine speeds compared to petrol engines. Diesel vehicles can move heavy load from standstill more efficiently as compared to petrol cars. Diesel engines tend to be more noisy and harsh as compared to petrol engines. Prices of petrol variants of BMW 3 Series start at ₹47.90 Lakhs while price of diesel variants of BMW 3 Series start at ₹41.40 Lakhs. Petrol BMW 3 Series is much more environment friendly compared to it's diesel counterpart. Petrol BMW 3 Series is Easier to drive due to the linear power delivery.
Is BMW 3 Series BS6 emmission norms compliant?
Yes, some variants of BMW 3 Series are BS6 (BS-VI) compliant. Please check the model number and variant for BS6 (BS-VI) compliance before you buy.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is BMW 3 Series a safe car?
BMW 3 Series scored a high safety rating of 5 in Euro NCAP (European New Car Assessment Programme). Below safety features are available in all variants of BMW 3 Series:
- Rear Camera
- Brake Assist
- Adjustable Seats
- Passenger Airbag
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock
- ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Anti-Theft Device
- Central Locking
- Engine Check Warning
- Traction Control
- Power Door Locks
- Rear Seat Belts
- Seat Belt Warning
- Pretensioners & Force Limiter Seatbelts
- Anti-Theft Alarm
- Side Impact Beams
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Passenger Side Rear View Mirror
- Impact Sensing Auto Door Unlock
- Crash Sensor
- Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank
- Door Ajar Warning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Child Safety Locks
- Side Airbag-Front
- Automatic Headlamps
- Front Impact Beams
- Day/Night Rear View Mirror
- Driver Airbag
Some variants of BMW 3 Series also have safety features like:
- Head-Up Display
Is BMW 3 Series automatic?
All 3 variants of BMW 3 Series are automatic
What is the ground clearance of BMW 3 Series?
The unladen (without any load of cargo or passengers) ground clearance of BMW 3 Series is 157mm.
Higher ground clearance is better for rough Indian roads, but it also means a higher center of gravity which means a higher possibility of turning over than the vehicles with lower clearance.
Does BMW 3 Series have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Yes, BMW 3 Series has sunroof available in following variants:
- BMW 3 Series 320d Sport
- BMW 3 Series 320d Luxury Line
- BMW 3 Series 330i M Sport
Which is the BMW 3 Series Top Model and what is it's Price?BMW 3 Series comes with 2 fuel options - Diesel and Petrol. The top model in Diesel lineup is BMW 3 Series 320d Luxury Line with an On-Road Price tag of ₹56.21 Lakhs in Delhi while the top model in Petrol lineup is BMW 3 Series 330i M Sport with an On-Road Price tag of ₹56.17 Lakhs in Delhi.
BMW 3 Series Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Delhi OnRoad Price in Delhi Diesel series BMW 3 Series 320d Luxury Line ₹46.90 Lakhs ₹56.21 Lakhs Petrol series BMW 3 Series 330i M Sport ₹47.90 Lakhs ₹56.17 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of BMW 3 Series?BMW 3 Series comes with 2 fuel options - Diesel Automatic and Petrol Automatic. The ARAI (claimed) mileage for Diesel Automatic models is 19.62 km/L while the ARAI mileage / highway mileage for Petrol Automatic model is 16.13 km/L / 15.39 km/L.
BMW 3 Series ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Automatic 19.62 km/L Petrol Automatic 16.13 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of BMW 3 Series?BMW 3 Series falls in Sedans segment with a length of 4.82 meters, breadth of 1.81 meters and height of 1.43 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
BMW 3 Series Dimensions
Length 4.82 meters Width 1.81 meters Height 1.43 meters
Does BMW 3 Series have leather seats?
BMW 3 Series has factory fitted leather seats in all it's 3 variants.
What is BMW 3 Series's top speed?
The top speed of Diesel variants of BMW 3 Series is 230 km/hr and the top speed of Petrol variants of BMW 3 Series is 226 km/hr.
BMW 3 Series Top Speed
Diesel variants 230 km/hr Petrol variants 226 km/hr
How much is BMW 3 Series's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of BMW 3 Series is 2810mm which is about 58% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like BMW 3 Series
Other BMW cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org