Hyundai Xcent On-Road car prices in Delhi start at ₹6.66 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹5.81 Lakhs) for the base model, Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E. The top model in Hyundai Xcent's lineup is the Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option, with an On-Road Price of ₹10.26 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹8.75 Lakhs) in Delhi. In total, Hyundai Xcent has 9 models on sale in India. The Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S and Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi S are amongst the most popular models for the Hyundai Xcent.
5 Petrol models ( 1 automatic )
- 1197 cc
- 20.14 km/L ( Manual )
- 17.36 km/L ( Automatic )
4 Diesel models
- 1186 cc
- 25.4 km/L ( Manual )
Hot in Hyundai Xcent:
- Hyundai Xcent Front Left Side Image
- Hyundai Xcent Side View (Left) Image
- Hyundai Xcent Front View Image
- Hyundai Xcent Rear view Image
- Hyundai Xcent Grille Image
- Hyundai Xcent Front Fog Lamp Image
- Hyundai Xcent Headlight Image
- Hyundai Xcent Taillight Image
- Hyundai Xcent Side Mirror (Body) Image
- Hyundai Xcent Side View (Right) Image
- Hyundai Xcent Wheel Image
- Hyundai Xcent Rear Right Side Image
- Hyundai Xcent Front Right View Image
- Hyundai Xcent Steering Wheel Image
- Hyundai Xcent AC Controls Image
- Hyundai Xcent Gear Shifter Image
- Hyundai Xcent Infotainment Stytem Image
- Hyundai Xcent Glovebox Image
- Hyundai Xcent Door Controls Image
- Hyundai Xcent Seats (Aerial View) Image
- Hyundai Xcent Pedals Image
- Hyundai Xcent Rear View Mirror/Courtesy Lamps Image
- Hyundai Xcent Rear Seats Image
- Hyundai Xcent Rear Air vents Image
- Hyundai Xcent Center Console Image
- Star Dust color Hyundai Xcent
- Fiery Red color Hyundai Xcent
- Typhoon Silver color Hyundai Xcent
- Marine Blue color Hyundai Xcent
- Polar White color Hyundai Xcent
Hyundai Xcent Top Features
- Glove Box CoolingEnjoy your long drives with always cold drinks in your glove box
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- Rear AC VentsAir conditioner vents to keep the rear seats cooler during summer
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
- Electric Folding Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can be folded automatically on locking the car or by press of a button
- Smart Access Card EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Engine Start/Stop ButtonStart/stop the engine just with the press of a button while your key is still tucked away in your ...
Hyundai Xcent Specification Highlights
- What's the Boot Space of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?By - Wheels97 experts407 L
On comparison of Hyundai Xcent with it's petrol engine peers, Honda Amaze is the car with best Boot Space while Hyundai Xcent lags behind with slightly less Boot Space of 407 L.Maruti Dzire378Hyundai Aura402Hyundai Xcent( 407 L )Honda Amaze420
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?Honda Amaze35Hyundai Aura,Maruti Dzire37Hyundai Xcent( 43 L )
- What's the Wheel Base of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?Hyundai Xcent( 2425 mm )Hyundai Aura,Maruti Dzire2450Honda Amaze2470
- What's the Engine Displacement of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?Hyundai Aura1186Hyundai Xcent,Maruti Dzire( 1197 cc )Honda Amaze1199
- What's the Max Power of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?Maruti Dzire81.8Hyundai Xcent( 81.86 BHP )Hyundai Aura84.15Honda Amaze88.76
- What's the Max Torque of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?Honda Amaze110Maruti Dzire113Hyundai Aura113.7Hyundai Xcent( 116 NM )
- What's the 5 year average service cost of Hyundai Xcent Petrol cars?By - Wheels97 experts2513 INR/yr
On comparison of Hyundai Xcent with it's petrol engine peers, Hyundai Xcent is the car with best 5 year average service cost while Honda Amaze, Maruti Dzire and Hyundai Aura cars lag behind with slightly less 5 year average service cost of 3820 INR/yr, 3670 INR/yr and 2644 INR/yr respectively.Honda Amaze3820Maruti Dzire3670Hyundai Aura2644Hyundai Xcent( 2513 INR/yr )
Hyundai Xcent Prices in Delhi
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT EEx showroom price₹581,078Insurance₹30,502RTO₹32,593Others₹3,600Optional₹18,209On Road Price₹665,982View features(31/68 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT STop SellingEx showroom price₹643,769Insurance₹32,347RTO₹54,414Others₹3,600Optional₹18,666On Road Price₹752,796View features(50/68 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SXEx showroom price₹705,546Insurance₹34,166RTO₹58,738Others₹3,600Optional₹19,116On Road Price₹821,166View features(60/68 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S ATAutomaticEx showroom price₹733,734Insurance₹34,996RTO₹60,711Others₹3,600Optional₹20,265On Road Price₹853,306View features(52/68 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX OptionEx showroom price₹782,346Insurance₹36,427RTO₹64,114Others₹3,600Optional₹19,676On Road Price₹906,163View features(65/68 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi EEx showroom price₹673,261Insurance₹33,216RTO₹68,260Others₹3,600Optional₹19,990On Road Price₹798,327View features(31/66 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi STop SellingEx showroom price₹742,033Insurance₹35,241RTO₹74,278Others₹3,600Optional₹20,491On Road Price₹875,643View features(50/66 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SXEx showroom price₹798,558Insurance₹36,905RTO₹79,224Others₹3,600Optional₹20,903On Road Price₹939,190View features(60/66 features)
Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX OptionEx showroom price₹875,358Insurance₹39,166RTO₹85,944Others₹3,600Optional₹21,462On Road Price₹1,025,530View features(65/66 features)
Hyundai Xcent - On Road Price in cities around Delhi (All Variants)
|Variant/City||Gurgaon & 4 cities||Sahibabad & 2 cities||Sonipat||DelhiMY NEAREST CITY||Bhiwadi||Meerut|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E||₹6.46 L||₹6.60 L||₹6.57 L||₹6.66 L||₹6.75 L||₹6.89 L|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S|
|₹7.33 L+ 87 K||₹7.30 L+ 70 K||₹7.44 L+ 87 K||₹7.53 L+ 87 K||₹7.46 L+ 71 K||₹7.59 L+ 70 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi E||₹7.66 L+ 33 K||₹7.63 L+ 33 K||₹7.77 L+ 33 K||₹7.98 L+ 46 K||₹7.95 L+ 49 K||₹7.93 L+ 34 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX||₹8.02 L+ 36 K||₹7.99 L+ 36 K||₹8.14 L+ 36 K||₹8.21 L+ 23 K||₹8.16 L+ 22 K||₹8.31 L+ 38 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S AT|
|₹8.34 L+ 31 K||₹8.30 L+ 31 K||₹8.45 L+ 32 K||₹8.53 L+ 32 K||₹8.48 L+ 32 K||₹8.60 L+ 29 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi S|
|₹8.43 L+ 9 K||₹8.40 L+ 9 K||₹8.54 L+ 9 K||₹8.76 L+ 22 K||₹8.75 L+ 26 K||₹8.72 L+ 12 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option||₹8.88 L+ 45 K||₹8.85 L+ 45 K||₹8.99 L+ 45 K||₹9.06 L+ 31 K||₹9.04 L+ 29 K||₹9.17 L+ 45 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX||₹9.06 L+ 18 K||₹9.03 L+ 18 K||₹9.17 L+ 18 K||₹9.39 L+ 33 K||₹9.40 L+ 36 K||₹9.37 L+ 20 K|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option||₹9.92 L+ 86 K||₹9.88 L+ 86 K||₹10.03 L+ 86 K||₹10.26 L+ 86 K||₹10.29 L+ 89 K||₹10.23 L+ 86 K|
Hyundai Xcent Colors (5 colors)
Hyundai Xcent is available in 5 attractive colors: Star Dust, Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Marine Blue and Polar White. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Star Dust color
- Fiery Red color
- Typhoon Silver color
- Marine Blue color
- Polar White color
Nearby Hyundai Showrooms (12)
- Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, Opp. Metro Piller Number 97, New Delhi
- Karol Bagh, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi
- Najafgarh Road, Moti Nagar, Karampura Flyover, Block C, New Delhi
- Mayapuri Industrial Area, phase - 1, Block A, New Delhi
- Shakti nagar Chowk, GT Karnal Rd, New Delhi
- Green Park, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
- Defence Colony, Block C, New Delhi
- Wazirpur, Wazirpur Inds Area, New Delhi
- Jaipur road, Amar Colony, Riddhi Hyundai, Bikaner
- GROUND FLOOR, East Of Kailash, Near Metro Pillar Num 92, New Delhi
- METRO PILLAR NO. 618, Janakpuri, Block C2a, New Delhi
- Near Mother Dairy Plant, Oppt. Pandav Nagar, New Delhi
Nearby Hyundai Service centers (12)
- , kemal Ataturk Marg, NearRace Course RoadOpp. Gymkhana Club, New Delhi
- Naraina Industrial Area, phase - I, naraina, Opp. Naraina P.v.r Parking, New Delhi
- Nanak Pura Gurudwara Ring RoadMoti Bagh, New Delhi
- Industrial Area, mayapuri Phase - i, Near S. G. A International, New Delhi
- Najafgarh Road, Moti Nagar, Opp To Shiv Naresh Sports, New Delhi
- , Uttar Pradesh, Saket Auto Traders, Shiv Nagar, Turkahiya, Gandhi Nagar, Basti
- Mayapuri Ind Area, B - 56 Ph - I, New Delhi
- B - 88/1, Mayapuri Industrial Area, Mayapuri Ind Area, New Delhi
- , B - 99, WazirPur Indl. Area, Wazirpur, New Delhi
- , Plot no - 244, Nangli Sakrawati Industrial Area, Najafgarh, New Delhi
- HP Petrol Pump, Opp. Virender Nagar MarketMain Janakpuri Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi
- Industrial Area, GT Karnal Road, New Delhi
Hyundai Xcent Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1186 cc||1197 cc|
|No. of cylinder||3||4|
|Gear Box||5 Speed||5 Speed / 4 Speed|
|Fuel Supply System||CRDI||MPFI|
|TransmissionType||Manual||Manual / Automatic|
|Engine Type||U2 CRDI Diesel Engine||Kappa VTVT Petrol Engine|
|ARAI Mileage||25.4 km/L||17.36 - 20.14 km/L|
|Top Speed||156 km/hr||172 km/hr|
At a Glance
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS IV|
|43L Fuel Tank|
|4.7m Turning Radius|
|unladen ground clearance||165 mm|
|407L Boot Space|
|Rear Suspension||Coupled Torsion Beam|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut|
|Gas Filled Shock Absorbers|
|Steering Column||Tilt Steering|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Drum Rear Brake|
|2425mm Wheel Base|
Frequently asked questions about Hyundai Xcent
Which color is best in Hyundai Xcent?
Hyundai Xcent is available in 5 different colors:
- Star Dust color
- Fiery Red color
- Typhoon Silver color
- Marine Blue color
- Polar White color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Which is better Hyundai Xcent Petrol or Diesel?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 20.14 km/L, whereas the base diesel returns 25.4 km/L.
Diesel engines have excellent torque output at lower engine speeds compared to petrol engines. Diesel vehicles can move heavy load from standstill more efficiently as compared to petrol cars. Diesel engines tend to be more noisy and harsh as compared to petrol engines. Prices of petrol variants of Hyundai Xcent start at ₹5.81 Lakhs while price of diesel variants of Hyundai Xcent start at ₹6.73 Lakhs. Petrol Hyundai Xcent is much more environment friendly compared to it's diesel counterpart. Petrol Hyundai Xcent is Easier to drive due to the linear power delivery.
Is Hyundai Xcent BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Hyundai Xcent is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is Hyundai Xcent automatic?
Hyundai Xcent has 9 variants available out of which below 1 variants come with automatic transmission:
- Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S AT
What is the ground clearance of Hyundai Xcent?
The unladen (without any load of cargo or passengers) ground clearance of Hyundai Xcent is 165mm.
Higher ground clearance is better for rough Indian roads, but it also means a higher center of gravity which means a higher possibility of turning over than the vehicles with lower clearance.
Is Hyundai Xcent available with CNG?
No, Hyundai Xcent is not available with CNG option. However, you can always get a CNG fitting done from the market. Don't forget to get CNG registered as fuel on your RC for aftermarket fittings.
Also, If you're looking for factory fitted CNG cars, you might want to look at Hyundai Aura.
Does Hyundai Xcent have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Which is the Hyundai Xcent Top Model and what is it's Price?Hyundai Xcent comes with 2 fuel options - Petrol and Diesel. The top model in Petrol lineup is Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option with an On-Road Price tag of ₹9.06 Lakhs in Delhi while the top model in Diesel lineup is Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option with an On-Road Price tag of ₹10.26 Lakhs in Delhi.
Hyundai Xcent Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Delhi OnRoad Price in Delhi Petrol series Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option ₹7.82 Lakhs ₹9.06 Lakhs Diesel series Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option ₹8.75 Lakhs ₹10.26 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of Hyundai Xcent?Hyundai Xcent comes with 3 fuel options - Diesel Manual, Petrol Automatic and Petrol Manual. The ARAI (claimed) mileage / highway mileage for Diesel Manual models is 25.4 km/L / 23.87 km/L, the ARAI mileage for Petrol Automatic model is 17.36 km/L while the ARAI mileage for Petrol Manual models is 20.14 km/L .
Hyundai Xcent ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Manual 25.4 km/L Petrol Automatic 17.36 km/L Petrol Manual 20.14 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Hyundai Xcent?Hyundai Xcent falls in Sedans segment with a length of 4.00 meters, breadth of 1.66 meters and height of 1.52 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Hyundai Xcent Dimensions
Length 4.00 meters Width 1.66 meters Height 1.52 meters
Does Hyundai Xcent have leather seats?
No, Hyundai Xcent does not come with leather seats in any of it's variants
What is Hyundai Xcent's top speed?
The top speed of Petrol variants of Hyundai Xcent is 172 km/hr and the top speed of Diesel variants of Hyundai Xcent is 156 km/hr.
Hyundai Xcent Top Speed
Petrol variants 172 km/hr Diesel variants 156 km/hr
How much is Hyundai Xcent's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Hyundai Xcent is 2425mm which is about 61% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Hyundai Xcent
Other Hyundai cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org