Mahindra Bolero On-Road car prices in Hyderabad start at ₹8.96 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹7.65 Lakhs) for the base model, Mahindra Bolero B2. The top model in Mahindra Bolero's lineup is the Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt, with an On-Road Price of ₹10.96 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹9.04 Lakhs) in Hyderabad. In total, Mahindra Bolero has 4 models on sale in India.
4 Diesel models
- 1498 cc
- 21.0 km/L ( Manual )
Hot in Mahindra Bolero:
- Mahindra Bolero Front Left Side Image
- Mahindra Bolero Front Fog Lamp Image
- Mahindra Bolero Headlight Image
- Mahindra Bolero Side Mirror (Body) Image
- Mahindra Bolero Wheel Image
- Mahindra Bolero Exterior Image Image
- Mahindra Bolero AirBags Image
- Mahindra Bolero Seats (Aerial View) Image
- Dimond white color Mahindra Bolero
- Lake Side Brown color Mahindra Bolero
- Mist Silver color Mahindra Bolero
Mahindra Bolero Top Features
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Rear Window WiperTo remove fog, mist, rain, snow, ice and debris from car's rear windshield
Mahindra Bolero Specification Highlights
- What's the ARAI Mileage of Mahindra Bolero Diesel cars?Mahindra Scorpio16.36Mahindra Bolero( 21.0 km/L )
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Mahindra Bolero Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts60 L
All cars Mahindra Bolero and Mahindra Scorpio have similar Fuel Tank Capacity of 60 L.
- What's the Wheel Base of Mahindra Bolero Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts2680 mm
All cars Mahindra Bolero and Mahindra Scorpio have similar Wheel Base of 2680 mm.
- What's the Engine Displacement of Mahindra Bolero Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts1498 cc
On comparison of Mahindra Bolero with it's diesel engine peers, Mahindra Scorpio is the car with best Engine Displacement while Mahindra Bolero lags behind with Engine Displacement of 1498 cc.Mahindra Bolero( 1498 cc )Mahindra Scorpio2179
- What's the Max Power of Mahindra Bolero Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts74.96 BHP
On comparison of Mahindra Bolero with it's diesel engine peers, Mahindra Scorpio is the car with best Max Power while Mahindra Bolero lags behind with Max Power of 74.96 BHP.Mahindra Bolero( 74.96 BHP )Mahindra Scorpio140
- What's the Max Torque of Mahindra Bolero Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts210 NM
On comparison of Mahindra Bolero with it's diesel engine peers, Mahindra Scorpio is the car with best Max Torque while Mahindra Bolero lags behind with Max Torque of 210 NM.Mahindra Bolero( 210 NM )Mahindra Scorpio320
Mahindra Bolero Prices in Hyderabad
Mahindra Bolero B2BS6Ex showroom price₹764,837Insurance₹39,750RTO₹91,780On Road Price₹896,368View features(23/33 features)
Mahindra Bolero B4BS6Ex showroom price₹802,331Insurance₹51,121RTO₹99,420Others₹7,080Optional₹18,020On Road Price₹977,972View features(23/33 features)
Mahindra Bolero B6BS6Ex showroom price₹868,515Insurance₹53,950RTO₹107,360Others₹7,080Optional₹18,020On Road Price₹1,054,925View features(29/33 features)
Mahindra Bolero B6 OptBS6Ex showroom price₹903,899Insurance₹55,462RTO₹111,610Others₹7,080Optional₹18,020On Road Price₹1,096,071View features(33/33 features)
Mahindra Bolero - Where to find Cheapest around Hyderabad?
Mahindra Bolero - On Road Price in cities around Hyderabad (All Variants)
|Variant/City||HyderabadMY NEAREST CITY|
|Mahindra Bolero B2|
|Mahindra Bolero B4|
|₹9.78 L+ 82 K|
|Mahindra Bolero B6|
|₹10.55 L+ 77 K|
|Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt|
|₹10.96 L+ 41 K|
Mahindra Bolero Colors (3 colors)
Mahindra Bolero is available in 3 attractive colors: Dimond white, Lake Side Brown and Mist Silver. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Dimond White color
- Lake Side Brown color
- Mist Silver color
Nearby Mahindra Showrooms (12)
- Punjagutta, Nagarjuna Circle, Hyderabad
- Nagarjuna Circle, punjagutta, Near Aparna Constructions, Secunderabad
- Jubilee Hills, Near Check Post, Hyderabad
- Rashtrapati Road, Bhoiguda, Jeera, Secunderabad
- HYDERGUDA ROAD, AVANTI NAGAR, BASHEER BAGH, OPP BIKANERVALA SWEETS, Hyderabad
- Hyderguda, Besides Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad
- Rashtrapati Road, P.B.NO. 1627, Hyderabad
- Mansoorabad, L.B Nagar, Beside Andhara Bank, Hyderabad
- OLD BOMBAY H.WAY, HI - TECH CITY, KOTHAGUDA X ROADS, Hyderabad
- Andhrabank Colony, malakpet, Beside Municipal Market, Hyderabad
- Kondapur X Road, Old Bombay Highway, Near Hi - tech City, Hyderabad
- Kothaguda X Roads, Old Bombay Highway, Near Hi - tech City, Hyderabad
Nearby Mahindra Service centers (12)
- Nagarjuna Cir, punjagutta, Near Manikanta Florist, Hyderabad
- Ranigunj, Distillery Rd, Hyderbasthi, Secunderabad
- Rashtrapati Road, P.b.no.1627, Near Sri Rama Sales Corporation, Secunderabad
- Attapur Road, Maruthi Nagar, Mehidipatnam, Opp Crystal Gardens, Hyderabad
- Sagar Ring Road, Lv Nagar, Opposite Alkia Tower, Madhapur
- Medchal Highway, Jeedimetla, Beside Kritunga Restaurant, Near Suchitra Circle, Hyderabad
- Kothaguda X Roads, Survey No.34, Near Hitech City, near Gem Motors, Hyderabad
- Main Road, Shenapuri Colony New Nagole, Near Swagath Grand Hotel, Hyderabad
- Uppal, IDA, Hyderabad
- Uppal Bagyat, Near Shanti Plywood & Hardware, Nagole
- Vanasthalipuram, Autonagar, Hyderabad
- Hydernagar, kukatpally, Near Manjeera Reservoir, Hyderabad
Mahindra Bolero Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1498 cc|
|Engine Type||1.5 Litre mHAWK 75 BSVI Diesel Engine|
|Fuel Supply System||CRDi|
|ARAI Mileage||21 km/L|
At a Glance
|60L Fuel Tank|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
|Front Suspension||IFS Coil Spring|
|Rear Suspension||Rigid leaf Spring|
|disc Front Brake|
|drum Rear Brake|
|2680mm Wheel Base|
Frequently asked questions about Mahindra Bolero
Which color is best in Mahindra Bolero?
Mahindra Bolero is available in 3 different colors:
- Dimond White color
- Lake Side Brown color
- Mist Silver color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Is Mahindra Bolero BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Mahindra Bolero is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is Mahindra Bolero available with CNG?
No, Mahindra Bolero is not available with CNG option. However, you can always get a CNG fitting done from the market. Don't forget to get CNG registered as fuel on your RC for aftermarket fittings.
Also, If you're looking for factory fitted CNG cars, you might want to look at Maruti Ertiga.
Does Mahindra Bolero have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Which is the Mahindra Bolero Top Model and what is it's Price?Mahindra Bolero comes with 1 fuel option only - Diesel. The top model in Diesel lineup is Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt with an On-Road Price tag of ₹10.96 Lakhs in Hyderabad.
Mahindra Bolero Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Hyderabad OnRoad Price in Hyderabad Diesel series Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt ₹9.04 Lakhs ₹10.96 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of Mahindra Bolero?Mahindra Bolero comes with 1 fuel option only - Diesel Manual. The ARAI (claimed) mileage for Diesel Manual models is 21.0 km/L .
Mahindra Bolero ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Manual 21.0 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Mahindra Bolero?Mahindra Bolero falls in SUV segment with a length of 4.00 meters, breadth of 1.75 meters and height of 1.88 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Mahindra Bolero Dimensions
Length 4.00 meters Width 1.75 meters Height 1.88 meters
Does Mahindra Bolero have leather seats?
No, Mahindra Bolero does not come with leather seats in any of it's variants
How much is Mahindra Bolero's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Mahindra Bolero is 2680mm which is about 67% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Mahindra Bolero
Other Mahindra cars
- Car infoDiesel Engine cc :2523 ccCar Price (Ex. Showroom)₹7.76 Lakhs - ₹8.16 LakhsKnow More
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org