Mercedes-Benz C-Class On-Road car prices in Cochin start at ₹50.38 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹40.90 Lakhs) for the base model, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 200. The top model in Mercedes-Benz C-Class's lineup is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63, with an On-Road Price of ₹1.63 Crore (Ex-showroom: ₹1.33 Crore) in Cochin. In total, Mercedes-Benz C-Class has 8 models on sale in India.
5 Petrol models ( 5 automatic )
- 1950 cc
- 1991 cc
- 2996 cc
- 3982 cc
- 11.9 km/L ( 1950 cc Automatic )
- 9.6 km/L ( 1991 cc Automatic )
3 Diesel models ( 3 automatic )
- 1950 cc
- 12.6 km/L ( Automatic )
Hot in Mercedes-Benz C-Class:
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Front Left Side Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Side View (Left) Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Rear Left View Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Front View Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Rear view Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Grille Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Front Fog Lamp Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Headlight Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Taillight Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Hands Free Boot Release Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Exhaust Pipe Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wheel Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Rear Right Side Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Front Right View Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Front Left View Angle Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class DashBoard Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Steering Wheel Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Instrument Cluster Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Parking Camera Display Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class AC Controls Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Infotainment System Main Menu Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Knob Selector Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Gear Shifter Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class AirBags Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Door view of Driver seat Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Seat Adjustment Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Rear Seats Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Speakers Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Seat Headrest Image
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Upholstery Details Image
- Selenite Grey Metallic color Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Polar White color Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Designo Hyacinth Red Metallic color Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mojave Silver color Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Obsidian Black color Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Cavansite Blue color Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Top Features
- Cruise ControlAutomatically maintains the steady speed set by the driver, without pressing the accelerator
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- Vehicle Stability Control SystemHelps prevent wheels from slipping sideways when cornering or sudden steering by automatically app...
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Engine Start/Stop ButtonStart/stop the engine just with the press of a button while your key is still tucked away in your ...
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Glove Box CoolingEnjoy your long drives with always cold drinks in your glove box
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Electric Folding Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can be folded automatically on locking the car or by press of a button
- Rain Sensing WiperActivate the wipers adjust wiper speed and frequency automatically during rain to keep the windshi...
- Smart Access Card EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Rear AC VentsAir conditioner vents to keep the rear seats cooler during summer
- Sun RoofGlass panel inbuilt roof top, where the panel slides between the vehicle roof and headliner
- Moon RoofGlass panel inbuilt roof top, where the panel slides between the vehicle roof and headliner
- Removable/Convertible TopAllows an open-air driving experience, with the ability to provide a roof when required.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Specification Highlights
- What's the ARAI Mileage of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?Jaguar XF10.8Mercedes-Benz C-Class( 11.9 km/L )BMW 3 Series16.13Audi A617.01
- What's the Boot Space of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?Mercedes-Benz C-Class,BMW 3 Series( 480 L )Jaguar XF505Audi A6560
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?BMW 3 Series60Mercedes-Benz C-Class,Jaguar XF( 66 L )Audi A673
- What's the unladen ground clearance of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?Jaguar XF141Mercedes-Benz C-Class( 157 mm )BMW 3 Series,Audi A6165
- What's the Wheel Base of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?BMW 3 Series2810Mercedes-Benz C-Class( 2840 mm )Audi A62924Jaguar XF2960
- What's the Engine Displacement of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?Mercedes-Benz C-Class( 1950 cc )Audi A61984Jaguar XF1997BMW 3 Series1998
- What's the Max Power of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?Jaguar XF197Mercedes-Benz C-Class( 201.15 BHP )Audi A6241.3BMW 3 Series254.79
- What's the Max Torque of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol cars?Mercedes-Benz C-Class( 280 NM )Jaguar XF320Audi A6370BMW 3 Series400
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prices in Cochin
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 200AutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,090,149Insurance₹181,409RTO₹736,226Others₹30,676On Road Price₹5,038,461View features(84/89 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 200AutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,653,699Insurance₹202,528RTO₹837,665Others₹34,902On Road Price₹5,728,796View features(84/89 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 CabrioletAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹6,555,028Insurance₹273,780RTO₹1,179,905Others₹49,162On Road Price₹8,057,876View features(76/89 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C43 AMGAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹7,650,000Insurance₹314,814RTO₹1,377,000Others₹57,375On Road Price₹9,399,190View features(85/89 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63AutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹13,300,000Insurance₹526,548RTO₹2,394,000Others₹99,750On Road Price₹16,320,298View features(84/89 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 220dAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,295,169Insurance₹189,092RTO₹773,130Others₹32,213On Road Price₹5,289,605View features(82/83 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 220dAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹4,817,715Insurance₹208,674RTO₹867,188Others₹36,132On Road Price₹5,929,711View features(81/83 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG Line C 300dAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹5,125,242Insurance₹220,199RTO₹922,543Others₹38,439On Road Price₹6,306,424View features(83/83 features)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class - On Road Price in cities around Cochin (All Variants)
|Variant/City||Madurai & Salem||Coimbatore||Cochin & 4 cities|
MY NEAREST CITY
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 200|
|₹49.17 L||₹50.45 L||₹50.38 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 220d|
|₹51.62 L+ 2.45 L||₹52.93 L+ 2.48 L||₹52.90 L+ 2.51 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 200|
|₹55.91 L+ 4.28 L||₹57.27 L+ 4.34 L||₹57.29 L+ 4.39 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 220d|
|₹57.87 L+ 1.96 L||₹59.25 L+ 1.98 L||₹59.30 L+ 2.01 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG Line C 300d|
|₹61.54 L+ 3.67 L||₹62.97 L+ 3.72 L||₹63.06 L+ 3.77 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Cabriolet|
|₹78.63 L+ 17.09 L||₹78.63 L+ 15.65 L||₹80.58 L+ 17.51 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C43 AMG|
|₹91.71 L+ 13.08 L||₹91.71 L+ 13.08 L||₹93.99 L+ 13.41 L|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63|
|₹1.59 Cr.+ 67.52 L||₹1.59 Cr.+ 67.52 L||₹1.63 Cr.+ 69.21 L|
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Colors (6 colors)
Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available in 6 attractive colors: Selenite Grey Metallic, Polar White, Designo Hyacinth Red Metallic, Mojave Silver, Obsidian Black and Cavansite Blue. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Selenite Grey Metallic color
- Polar White color
- Designo Hyacinth Red Metallic color
- Mojave Silver color
- Obsidian Black color
- Cavansite Blue color
Nearby Mercedes-Benz Showrooms (11)
- P.O Alwaye, N H 47 Kunnumpuram Desam, Kochi
- Near KMM College, Thrikkakara P.O, Ernakulam, Cochin International School Road, Kochi
- Nh - 47, Near Kundannur Junction, Ernakulam
- Marathakkara, NH544, Thrissur
- Mettupalayam Road, 368 - 369, Coimbatore
- Farook College, Farook College Post Office, Paruthipara Road, Kozhikode
- Kannur Road, Nh 17, West Hill Po, Kozhikode
- Trivandrum, Industrial Development Area Veli Titanium, Thiruvananthapuram
- Byepass Road, Ambalathara, Near Poonthura Puthanpally Mosque, Thiruvananthapuram
- South Veli Street, Mahalipatti, Near Petrol Pump, Madurai
- Konerikarai, Kandhampatty Bye Pass, Salem
Nearby Mercedes-Benz Service centers (8)
- Nh - 47, vytilla - Aroor Bypass, Maradu, Near Kundanoor Junction, Near Evergrren Restaurant, Ernakulam
- Mettupalayam Road, Tatabad, Near Swami Ayyapa Temple, Coimbatore
- Kannur Road, Nadakkavu West, Near English Church, near Malayala Manorama, Kozhikode
- Industrial Development Area, titanium.p.o, veli, Near Veli Over Bridge, Thiruvananthapuram
- Southi Veli Street, South Gate, Near Petrol Pump, Madurai
- Mysore Road, Valagerehalli Village, Opposite R V College Of Engineering, Bangalore
- Kannur Checkpost, Nh 48, mangalore - bengaluru Road, Near Jyothi Auto Works, Mangalore
- Kasturba Road, Ashok Nagar, Opposite Venkatappa Art Gallery, Bangalore
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1950 cc||1950 cc||1991 cc||2996 cc||3982 cc|
|Engine Type||In-Line Engine||2L Petrol Engine||In-Line Engine||V-Type Engine||2L Petrol Engine|
|max_power||194bhp@3800rpm / 245bhp@4200rpm||201.15bhp@5800-6100rpm||258bhp@5800-6100rpm||384.87bhp@61000rpm||476bhp|
|max_torque||400Nm@1600-2800rpm / 500Nm@1600-2400rpm||280Nm@3000-4000rpm||370Nm@1800-4000rpm||520Nm@2500-5000rpm||650Nm|
|No. of cylinder||4||4||4||6||4|
|Fuel Supply System||CRDi||MPFI||Direct Injection||Direct Injection||MPFI|
|Gear Box||9 Speed||9 Speed||9 Speed||9 Speed||9 Speed MCT|
|ARAI Mileage||12.6 km/L||11.9 km/L||9.6 km/L||11.9 km/L||11.9 km/L|
|Top Speed||240 - 250 km/hr||239 km/hr||250 km/hr||250 km/hr||250 km/hr|
|Front Suspension||Agility Control Suspension||Agility Control Suspension||Agility Control Suspension||Control Arm||Agility Control Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Agility Control Suspension||Agility Control Suspension||Agility Control Suspension||Multi-Link Independent||Agility Control Suspension|
|Steering Column||Height & Reach Adjustable||Height & Reach Adjustable||Height & Reach Adjustable||Tilt Adjustable||Height & Reach Adjustable|
|Steering Gear Type||Direct Steer System||Direct Steer System||Direct Steer System||Rack & Pinion||Direct Steer System|
|Turning Radius||5.61 metre||5.61 metre||5.61 metre||5.85 meter||5.61 metre|
|Front Brake||Disc||Disc||Disc||Ventilated Disc||Disc brake|
|Rear Brake||Disc||Disc||Disc||Ventilated Disc||Disc brake|
|0100kmph||6.9s / 5.9||7.7||6.2||4.7||4Second|
|Length||4686 mm||4686 mm||4686 mm||4693 mm||4686 mm|
|Width||2020 mm||1810 mm||2020 mm||2020 mm||1810 mm|
|Height||1442 mm||1442 mm||1409 mm||1402 mm||1442 mm|
|unladen ground clearance||157 mm||157 mm||130 mm||112 mm||157 mm|
|Front Tread||1588 mm||1588 mm||1567 mm||1602 mm||1588 mm|
|Rear Tread||1588 mm||1588 mm||1551 mm||1554 mm||1588 mm|
|Kerb Weight||1650 - 1655 Kg||1655 Kg||1740 Kg||1690 Kg||1655 Kg|
|Gross Weight||2165 - 2215 Kg||2125 Kg||2170 Kg||2185 Kg||2125 Kg|
|No of Doors||4||4||2||2||4|
At a Glance
|66L Fuel Tank|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
|480L Boot Space|
|2840mm Wheel Base|
Frequently asked questions about Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Which color is best in Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available in 6 different colors:
- Selenite Grey Metallic color
- Polar White color
- Designo Hyacinth Red Metallic color
- Mojave Silver color
- Obsidian Black color
- Cavansite Blue color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Which is better Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol or Diesel?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 11.9 km/L, whereas the base diesel returns 12.6 km/L.
Diesel engines have excellent torque output at lower engine speeds compared to petrol engines. Diesel vehicles can move heavy load from standstill more efficiently as compared to petrol cars. Diesel engines tend to be more noisy and harsh as compared to petrol engines. Prices of petrol variants of Mercedes-Benz C-Class start at ₹40.90 Lakhs while price of diesel variants of Mercedes-Benz C-Class start at ₹42.95 Lakhs. Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class is much more environment friendly compared to it's diesel counterpart. Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class is Easier to drive due to the linear power delivery.
Is Mercedes-Benz C-Class BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Mercedes-Benz C-Class is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is Mercedes-Benz C-Class automatic?
All 8 variants of Mercedes-Benz C-Class are automatic
What is the ground clearance of Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The unladen (without any load of cargo or passengers) ground clearance of Mercedes-Benz C-Class is 157mm.
Higher ground clearance is better for rough Indian roads, but it also means a higher center of gravity which means a higher possibility of turning over than the vehicles with lower clearance.
Does Mercedes-Benz C-Class have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Yes, Mercedes-Benz C-Class has sunroof available in following variants:
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 200
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 220d
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 200
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG Line C 300d
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C43 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63
Which is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Top Model and what is it's Price?Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with 2 fuel options - Petrol and Diesel. The top model in Petrol lineup is Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63 with an On-Road Price tag of ₹1.63 Crore in Cochin while the top model in Diesel lineup is Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG Line C 300d with an On-Road Price tag of ₹63.06 Lakhs in Cochin.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Cochin OnRoad Price in Cochin Petrol series Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63 ₹1.33 Crore ₹1.63 Crore Diesel series Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG Line C 300d ₹51.25 Lakhs ₹63.06 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of Mercedes-Benz C-Class?Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with 2 fuel options - Diesel Automatic and Petrol Automatic. The ARAI (claimed) mileage for Diesel Automatic models is 12.6 km/L while the ARAI mileage for Petrol Automatic models is 11.9 km/L .
Mercedes-Benz C-Class ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Automatic 12.6 km/L Petrol Automatic 11.9 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Mercedes-Benz C-Class?Mercedes-Benz C-Class falls in Coupe segment with a length of 4.69 meters, breadth of 1.81 meters and height of 1.44 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Dimensions
Length 4.69 meters Width 1.81 meters Height 1.44 meters
Does Mercedes-Benz C-Class have leather seats?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class does have factory fitted leather seats in 7 variants - Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prime C 200, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 200, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Progressive C 220d, Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG Line C 300d, Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Cabriolet, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C43 AMG and Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63.
What is Mercedes-Benz C-Class's top speed?
The top speed of Petrol variants of Mercedes-Benz C-Class is 239 km/hr and the top speed of Diesel variants of Mercedes-Benz C-Class is 240 km/hr.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Top Speed
Petrol variants 239 km/hr Diesel variants 240 km/hr
How much is Mercedes-Benz C-Class's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Mercedes-Benz C-Class is 2840mm which is about 61% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Other Mercedes-Benz cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org