Tata Bolt On-Road car prices in Ernakulam start at ₹6.06 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹5.33 Lakhs) for the base model, Tata Bolt Revotron XE. The top model in Tata Bolt's lineup is the Tata Bolt Quadrajet XT, with an On-Road Price of ₹8.98 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹7.94 Lakhs) in Ernakulam. In total, Tata Bolt has 8 models on sale in India. The Tata Bolt Revotron XM and Tata Bolt Quadrajet XM are amongst the most popular models for the Tata Bolt.
4 Petrol models
- 1193 cc
- 17.57 km/L ( Manual )
4 Diesel models
- 1248 cc
- 22.95 km/L ( Manual )
Hot in Tata Bolt:
- Tata Bolt Front Left Side Image
- Tata Bolt Side View (Left) Image
- Tata Bolt Grille Image
- Tata Bolt Front Fog Lamp Image
- Tata Bolt Headlight Image
- Tata Bolt Taillight Image
- Tata Bolt Side Mirror (Body) Image
- Tata Bolt Front Wiper Image
- Tata Bolt Side View (Right) Image
- Tata Bolt Wheel Image
- Tata Bolt Rear Wiper Image
- Tata Bolt Front Grill - Logo Image
- Tata Bolt Antenna Image
- Tata Bolt Rear Right Side Image
- Tata Bolt Front Right View Image
- Tata Bolt DashBoard Image
- Tata Bolt Steering Wheel Image
- Tata Bolt Headlight Image
- Tata Bolt Infotainment Stytem Image
- Tata Bolt AirBags Image
- Tata Bolt Engine Image
- Tata Bolt Seats (Aerial View) Image
- Tata Bolt Rear Seats Image
- Tata Bolt Speakers Image
- Tata Bolt Sunglass Holder Image
- Tata Bolt Upholstery Details Image
- Tata Bolt Passenger View Image
- Tata Bolt Front Seats (Passenger View) Image
- Sky Grey color Tata Bolt
- Pristine White color Tata Bolt
- Venetian Red color Tata Bolt
- Titanium Grey color Tata Bolt
- Platinum Silver color Tata Bolt
Tata Bolt Top Features
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Vehicle Stability Control SystemHelps prevent wheels from slipping sideways when cornering or sudden steering by automatically app...
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
- Rear Window WiperTo remove fog, mist, rain, snow, ice and debris from car's rear windshield
Tata Bolt Specification Highlights
- What's the Boot Space of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?Tata Bolt( 210 L )Tata Tiago242Maruti Swift268Tata Altroz345
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?Tata Tiago35Maruti Swift,Tata Altroz37Tata Bolt( 44 L )
- What's the unladen ground clearance of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?Maruti Swift163Tata Bolt,Tata Altroz( 165 mm )Tata Tiago170
- What's the Wheel Base of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?By - Wheels97 experts2470 mm
On comparison of Tata Bolt with it's petrol engine peers, Tata Altroz is the car with best Wheel Base while Tata Bolt lags behind with slightly less Wheel Base of 2470 mm.Tata Tiago2400Maruti Swift2450Tata Bolt( 2470 mm )Tata Altroz2501
- What's the Engine Displacement of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?Tata Bolt( 1193 cc )Maruti Swift1197Tata Tiago,Tata Altroz1199
- What's the Max Power of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?Maruti Swift81.8Tata Tiago,Tata Altroz84.4Tata Bolt( 88.7 BHP )
- What's the Max Torque of Tata Bolt Petrol cars?Tata Tiago,Maruti Swift,Tata Altroz113Tata Bolt( 140 NM )
Tata Bolt Prices in Ernakulam
Tata Bolt Revotron XEEx showroom price₹532,857Insurance₹30,663RTO₹42,628On Road Price₹606,149View features(28/61 features)
Tata Bolt Revotron XMTop SellingEx showroom price₹602,381Insurance₹33,150RTO₹48,190On Road Price₹683,722View features(40/61 features)
Tata Bolt Revotron XMSEx showroom price₹626,508Insurance₹34,013RTO₹50,120On Road Price₹710,642View features(46/61 features)
Tata Bolt Revotron XTEx showroom price₹694,555Insurance₹36,447RTO₹55,564On Road Price₹786,567View features(61/61 features)
Tata Bolt Quadrajet XEEx showroom price₹666,453Insurance₹35,442RTO₹53,316On Road Price₹755,211View features(27/60 features)
Tata Bolt Quadrajet XMTop SellingEx showroom price₹713,862Insurance₹37,137RTO₹57,108On Road Price₹808,109View features(39/60 features)
Tata Bolt Quadrajet XMSEx showroom price₹724,813Insurance₹37,529RTO₹57,985On Road Price₹820,328View features(45/60 features)
Tata Bolt Quadrajet XTEx showroom price₹794,323Insurance₹40,016RTO₹63,545On Road Price₹897,885View features(60/60 features)
Tata Bolt - Where to find Cheapest around Cochin?
Tata Bolt - On Road Price in cities around Ernakulam (All Variants)
|Variant/City||Malappuram||Erode||Coimbatore||Madurai||Theni||Tirunelveli||Thoothukudi||Ernakulam & 7 cities|
MY NEAREST CITY
|Tata Bolt Revotron XE||₹5.57 L||₹5.95 L||₹5.96 L||₹5.97 L||₹5.97 L||₹5.98 L||₹5.98 L||₹6.06 L||₹6.24 L||₹6.31 L||₹6.36 L|
|Tata Bolt Revotron XM|
|₹6.55 L+ 98 K||₹6.64 L+ 69 K||₹6.65 L+ 69 K||₹6.66 L+ 69 K||₹6.66 L+ 69 K||₹6.67 L+ 69 K||₹6.67 L+ 69 K||₹6.84 L+ 78 K||₹7.03 L+ 78 K||₹7.01 L+ 70 K||₹7.08 L+ 72 K|
|Tata Bolt Revotron XMS||₹6.82 L+ 27 K||₹6.91 L+ 27 K||₹6.92 L+ 27 K||₹6.93 L+ 27 K||₹6.93 L+ 27 K||₹6.94 L+ 27 K||₹6.94 L+ 27 K||₹7.11 L+ 27 K||₹7.31 L+ 28 K||₹7.29 L+ 28 K||₹7.34 L+ 26 K|
|Tata Bolt Quadrajet XE||₹6.98 L+ 16 K||₹7.47 L+ 56 K||₹7.48 L+ 56 K||₹7.49 L+ 56 K||₹7.49 L+ 56 K||₹7.50 L+ 56 K||₹7.50 L+ 56 K||₹7.55 L+ 45 K||₹7.76 L+ 45 K||₹7.87 L+ 58 K||₹7.92 L+ 58 K|
|Tata Bolt Revotron XT||₹7.57 L+ 60 K||₹7.68 L+ 21 K||₹7.69 L+ 21 K||₹7.70 L+ 21 K||₹7.70 L+ 21 K||₹7.71 L+ 21 K||₹7.71 L+ 21 K||₹7.87 L+ 31 K||₹8.07 L+ 31 K||₹8.06 L+ 19 K||₹8.11 L+ 20 K|
|Tata Bolt Quadrajet XM|
|₹7.67 L+ 10 K||₹8 L+ 32 K||₹8.02 L+ 32 K||₹8.02 L+ 32 K||₹8.03 L+ 32 K||₹8.04 L+ 33 K||₹8.04 L+ 33 K||₹8.08 L+ 22 K||₹8.29 L+ 22 K||₹8.40 L+ 34 K||₹8.45 L+ 34 K|
|Tata Bolt Quadrajet XMS||₹7.91 L+ 24 K||₹8.13 L+ 12 K||₹8.14 L+ 12 K||₹8.15 L+ 12 K||₹8.15 L+ 12 K||₹8.16 L+ 12 K||₹8.16 L+ 12 K||₹8.20 L+ 12 K||₹8.43 L+ 14 K||₹8.54 L+ 14 K||₹8.59 L+ 14 K|
|Tata Bolt Quadrajet XT||₹8.68 L+ 77 K||₹8.91 L+ 78 K||₹8.92 L+ 78 K||₹8.93 L+ 78 K||₹8.93 L+ 78 K||₹8.94 L+ 78 K||₹8.94 L+ 78 K||₹8.98 L+ 78 K||₹9.22 L+ 79 K||₹9.33 L+ 79 K||₹9.38 L+ 79 K|
Tata Bolt Colors (5 colors)
Tata Bolt is available in 5 attractive colors: Sky Grey, Pristine White, Venetian Red, Titanium Grey and Platinum Silver. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Sky Grey color
- Pristine White color
- Venetian Red color
- Titanium Grey color
- Platinum Silver color
Nearby Tata Showrooms (12)
- Vyttila, Opp. Salafi Masjid, Kochi
- N.H - 47, Aluva, Pulinchode Junction, Kochi
- Aluva West Village, SY NO 176/2, 176/3, Kochi
- Nh - 47 Byepass Road, Nettoor, maradu, Opp.highway Masjid, Ernakulam
- Aroor P.O, Near George Fuels, Alappuzha
- 515/A, PARAVUR, MANNAM P.O, Paravur
- Mc Road, Vattakattupady, Evm Nissan, Perumbavoor
- Opp. ST. Josephs High School, NO. XX11/158B, Angamaly
- Paravoor Road, nh - 17, Methala Village, t K S Puram, kottappuram. P.o, Opp. Medicare Hospital, Kodungallur
- Koothattukulam, Muvattupuzha, MC Road, Kochi
- EEC MARKET ROAD KEECHERIPADY, MUVATTUPUZHA MARKET P O, Muvattupuzha
- EDAPPUTHUSSERIL BUILDING, M.C. ROAD, Koothattukulam
Nearby Tata Service centers (10)
- Edappally, Opposite Kims Hospital, Kochi
- Vmb Road, Pathadippalam Changampuzha Nagar, Near Seagate Bar & Restaurant, Ernakulam
- N H No 47, Thaikattukara Po, aluva, Near Lic Housing Finance, Ernakulam
- Cheranalloor Road, Amritha Institute Of Medical Science, Near Railway Gate, Ernakulam
- Alappat Extn. Road, Panchavati Colony, Vyttila, Near Salafi Masjid, Ernakulam
- Raghavan Pillai Road, Edappally, kochi, Near Vilangadan Complex, Ernakulam
- N.h. 47 Bypass, Nettoor, Opp. Highway Masjid, opposite G.m. Motors, Ernakulam
- Kureekad P.o, Near By Agastya Temple, Ernakulam
- Kadathy, market.p.o., muvattupuzha, Near Darul Huda Masjid, Muvattupuzha
- Pamappilly College Junction Potta, Near Dhanya Hospital, Potta, Chalakudy
Tata Bolt Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1248 cc||1193 cc|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4||2|
|Fuel Supply System||CRDi||MPFi|
|Engine Type||Quadrajet Engine||Revotron Engine|
|ARAI Mileage||22.95 km/L||17.57 km/L|
|Top Speed||150 km/hr||154 km/hr|
|Kerb Weight||11321160 Kg||10951125 Kg|
At a Glance
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS IV|
|44L Fuel Tank|
|5.1m Turning Radius|
|unladen ground clearance||165 mm|
|210L Boot Space|
|Rear Suspension||Twist Beam With Coil Spring and Shock Absober|
|Front Suspension||Mcpherson Strut With Coil Spring and Anti-Roll Bar|
|Coil Spring Shock Absorbers|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Drum Rear Brake|
|2470mm Wheel Base|
Frequently asked questions about Tata Bolt
Which color is best in Tata Bolt?
Tata Bolt is available in 5 different colors:
- Sky Grey color
- Pristine White color
- Venetian Red color
- Titanium Grey color
- Platinum Silver color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Which is better Tata Bolt Petrol or Diesel?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 17.57 km/L, whereas the base diesel returns 22.95 km/L.
Diesel engines have excellent torque output at lower engine speeds compared to petrol engines. Diesel vehicles can move heavy load from standstill more efficiently as compared to petrol cars. Diesel engines tend to be more noisy and harsh as compared to petrol engines. Prices of petrol variants of Tata Bolt start at ₹5.29 Lakhs while price of diesel variants of Tata Bolt start at ₹6.61 Lakhs. Petrol Tata Bolt is much more environment friendly compared to it's diesel counterpart. Petrol Tata Bolt is Easier to drive due to the linear power delivery.
Is Tata Bolt BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Tata Bolt is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
What is the ground clearance of Tata Bolt?
The unladen (without any load of cargo or passengers) ground clearance of Tata Bolt is 165mm.
Higher ground clearance is better for rough Indian roads, but it also means a higher center of gravity which means a higher possibility of turning over than the vehicles with lower clearance.
Is Tata Bolt sedan or hatchback?Tata Bolt belongs to hatchback segment. Hatchbacks are small fuel-efficient cars with better visibility and easier parking than sedans and are mostly suited for city drives.
Is Tata Bolt available with CNG?
No, Tata Bolt is not available with CNG option. However, you can always get a CNG fitting done from the market. Don't forget to get CNG registered as fuel on your RC for aftermarket fittings.
Also, If you're looking for factory fitted CNG cars, you might want to look at Hyundai Aura.
Does Tata Bolt have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Which is the Tata Bolt Top Model and what is it's Price?Tata Bolt comes with 2 fuel options - Petrol and Diesel. The top model in Petrol lineup is Tata Bolt Revotron XT with an On-Road Price tag of ₹7.87 Lakhs in Ernakulam while the top model in Diesel lineup is Tata Bolt Quadrajet XT with an On-Road Price tag of ₹8.98 Lakhs in Ernakulam.
Tata Bolt Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Ernakulam OnRoad Price in Ernakulam Petrol series Tata Bolt Revotron XT ₹6.95 Lakhs ₹7.87 Lakhs Diesel series Tata Bolt Quadrajet XT ₹7.94 Lakhs ₹8.98 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of Tata Bolt?Tata Bolt comes with 2 fuel options - Diesel Manual and Petrol Manual. The ARAI (claimed) mileage for Diesel Manual models is 22.95 km/L while the ARAI mileage for Petrol Manual models is 17.57 km/L .
Tata Bolt ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Manual 22.95 km/L Petrol Manual 17.57 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Tata Bolt?Tata Bolt falls in Hatchback segment with a length of 3.83 meters, breadth of 1.70 meters and height of 1.56 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Tata Bolt Dimensions
Length 3.83 meters Width 1.70 meters Height 1.56 meters
Does Tata Bolt have leather seats?
No, Tata Bolt does not come with leather seats in any of it's variants
What is Tata Bolt's top speed?
The top speed of Petrol variants of Tata Bolt is 154 km/hr and the top speed of Diesel variants of Tata Bolt is 150 km/hr.
Tata Bolt Top Speed
Petrol variants 154 km/hr Diesel variants 150 km/hr
How much is Tata Bolt's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Tata Bolt is 2470mm which is about 65% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Tata Bolt
Other Tata cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at email@example.com