Tata Tigor JTP
Tata Tigor JTP car has only 1 model Tata Tigor JTP Petrol priced at Rs ₹7.49 Lakhs (Ex-showroom) in its lineup.
1 Petrol model
- 1199 cc
- 20.3 km/L ( Manual )
Hot in Tata Tigor JTP:
- Tata Tigor JTP Front Left Side Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Grille Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Headlight Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Taillight Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Side Mirror (Body) Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Door Handle Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Wheel Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Side Mirror (Glass) Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Exterior Image Image
- Tata Tigor JTP DashBoard Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Steering Wheel Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Steering Controls Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Configuration Selector Knob Image
- Tata Tigor JTP AC Controls Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Gear Shifter Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Infotainment Stytem Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Side Mirror (Glass) Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Seats (Aerial View) Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Door view of Driver seat Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Pedals Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Speakers Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Front Air Vents Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Seat Headrest Image
- Tata Tigor JTP Center Console Image
- Red color Tata Tigor JTP
- White color Tata Tigor JTP
Tata Tigor JTP Top Features
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Glove Box CoolingEnjoy your long drives with always cold drinks in your glove box
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Electric Folding Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can be folded automatically on locking the car or by press of a button
Tata Tigor JTP Specification Highlights
- What's the Boot Space of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Hyundai Venue350Hyundai Aura402Tata Tigor JTP( 419 L )
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Tata Tigor JTP( 35 L )Hyundai Aura37Hyundai Venue45
- What's the Wheel Base of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Tata Tigor JTP,Hyundai Aura( 2450 mm )Hyundai Venue2500
- What's the Engine Displacement of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Hyundai Aura1186Hyundai Venue1197Tata Tigor JTP( 1199 cc )
- What's the Max Power of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Hyundai Venue81.86Hyundai Aura84.15Tata Tigor JTP( 112.44 BHP )
- What's the Max Torque of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Hyundai Aura113.7Hyundai Venue115Tata Tigor JTP( 150 NM )
- What's the 5 year average service cost of Tata Tigor JTP Petrol cars?Tata Tigor JTP( 3870 INR/yr )Hyundai Aura2644Hyundai Venue2557
Tata Tigor JTP Prices in Delhi
Tata Tigor JTP PetrolEx showroom price₹759,001Insurance₹41,396RTO₹60,080Others₹6,500Optional₹32,653On Road Price₹899,630View features(56/56 features)
Tata Tigor JTP Colors (2 colors)
Tata Tigor JTP is available in 2 attractive colors: Red and White. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Red color
- White color
Nearby Tata Showrooms (12)
- Najafgarh Road, Indl. Area Moti Nagar, Block C, New Delhi
- Mayapuri Industrial Area Phase - 1, Near Harley Davidson Showroom, New Delhi
- Africa Avenue, Safdarjung Enclave, Near Baljith Lodge, New Delhi
- Daryaganj, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi
- Lajpat Nagar 3, Main Ring Road, New Delhi
- Wazirpur Industrial Area, Near Royal Pepper Banquet, New Delhi
- Dabri - Palam Road, Dwarka, Garg Plaza, New Delhi
- RR 27 - 28, MAIN ROHTAK ROAD, PEERAGARHI, New Delhi
- Prashant Vihar Outer Ring Road, Andhra Bank, Near Rohini Court, New Delhi
- Rajapuri Matiala Road, Dwarka, Nanhey Park, New Delhi
- Pratparganj Industrial Area, My India Tour, New Delhi
- Main Wazirabad Road, Gokul Puri, Gokalpuri, D Block, New Delhi
Nearby Tata Service centers (12)
- Patel Nagar, Opp.shadipur Depot, New Delhi
- Kamal Attur K Marg, Race Course, Delhi Gymkhana Club, New Delhi
- Janpath, Delhi, Janpath Metro Station - Violet Line, New Delhi
- Najafgarh Road, Industrial Area, shivaji Marg, Near Dlf, New Delhi
- Wz Ind Area, Near Merry Makers, new, New Delhi
- Rama Road, Moti Nagar, delhi, Nr Bisleri Factory, New Delhi
- Shivaji Marg, Najafgarh Road, Industrial Area, Near Auto Web Hyundai Services, New Delhi
- Mayapuri Ind. Area, Phase 2, Sk Royal Ornate Banquet, New Delhi
- Safdarjung Enclave, Opp. Bikaji Cama Plce, New Delhi
- Raja Garden Fly Over, Ring Road Raja Garden I O Petrol Pump, New Delhi
- Rohtak Road, Gandhi Chownk Main Market Sector 14, Near Railway Overbridge, Sonipat
- Defence Colony, Union Bank, New Delhi
Tata Tigor JTP Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1199 cc|
|Fuel Supply System||MPFi|
|Engine Type||JTP 1.2L Turbo charged pe|
|ARAI Mileage||20.3 km/L|
At a Glance
|35L Fuel Tank|
|unladen ground clearance||166 mm|
|419L Boot Space|
|Rear Suspension||Semi-Independent, Twist Beam with Dual Path Strut|
|Front Suspension||Independent, Lower Wishbone, Mcpherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Steering Column||Tilt & Telescopic|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Drum Rear Brake|
|Kerb Weight||1051 Kg|
|2450mm Wheel Base|
|Front Headroom||920-990 mm|
|Rear Shoulderroom||1290 mm|
|Rear Headroom||925 mm|
|Front Legroom||930-1075 mm|
Frequently asked questions about Tata Tigor JTP
Which color is best in Tata Tigor JTP?
Tata Tigor JTP is available in 2 different colors:
- Red color
- White color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Is Tata Tigor JTP BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Tata Tigor JTP is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
What is the ground clearance of Tata Tigor JTP?
The unladen (without any load of cargo or passengers) ground clearance of Tata Tigor JTP is 166mm.
Higher ground clearance is better for rough Indian roads, but it also means a higher center of gravity which means a higher possibility of turning over than the vehicles with lower clearance.
Is Tata Tigor JTP available with CNG?
No, Tata Tigor JTP is not available with CNG option. However, you can always get a CNG fitting done from the market. Don't forget to get CNG registered as fuel on your RC for aftermarket fittings.
Also, If you're looking for factory fitted CNG cars, you might want to look at Hyundai Aura.
Does Tata Tigor JTP have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
No, Tata Tigor JTP doesn't have a sunroof in any of its variants.
Which is the Tata Tigor JTP Top Model and what is it's Price?Tata Tigor JTP comes with 1 fuel option only - Petrol. The top model in Petrol lineup is Tata Tigor JTP Petrol with an On-Road Price tag of ₹9 Lakhs in Delhi.
Tata Tigor JTP Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Delhi OnRoad Price in Delhi Petrol series Tata Tigor JTP Petrol ₹7.59 Lakhs ₹9 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of Tata Tigor JTP?Tata Tigor JTP comes with 1 fuel option only - Petrol Manual. The ARAI (claimed) mileage for Petrol Manual model is 20.3 km/L .
Tata Tigor JTP ARAI mileage (average)
Petrol Manual 20.3 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Tata Tigor JTP?Tata Tigor JTP falls in Sedans segment with a length of 3.99 meters, breadth of 1.68 meters and height of 1.53 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Tata Tigor JTP Dimensions
Length 3.99 meters Width 1.68 meters Height 1.53 meters
Does Tata Tigor JTP have leather seats?
No, Tata Tigor JTP does not come with leather seats in any of it's variants
How much is Tata Tigor JTP's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Tata Tigor JTP is 2450mm which is about 61% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Tata Tigor JTP
Other Tata cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org