- Rated 4/5 on Safety by GLOBAL NCAP
Tata Zest On-Road car prices in Delhi start at ₹6.81 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹5.82 Lakhs) for the base model, Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XE. The top model in Tata Zest's lineup is the Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA, with an On-Road Price of ₹11.77 Lakhs (Ex-showroom: ₹9.89 Lakhs) in Delhi. In total, Tata Zest has 11 models on sale in India. The Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XE and Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XE are amongst the most popular models for the Tata Zest.
4 Petrol models
- 1193 cc
- 17.57 km/L ( Manual )
7 Diesel models ( 2 automatic )
- 1248 cc
- 22.95 km/L ( Manual )
- 21.58 km/L ( Automatic )
- 20.65 km/L ( Manual )
Hot in Tata Zest:
- Tata Zest Front Left Side Image
- Tata Zest Side View (Left) Image
- Tata Zest Front View Image
- Tata Zest Rear view Image
- Tata Zest Grille Image
- Tata Zest Front Fog Lamp Image
- Tata Zest Headlight Image
- Tata Zest Taillight Image
- Tata Zest Side Mirror (Body) Image
- Tata Zest Door Handle Image
- Tata Zest Front Wiper Image
- Tata Zest Side View (Right) Image
- Tata Zest Front Grill - Logo Image
- Tata Zest Front Right View Image
- Tata Zest DashBoard Image
- Tata Zest Gear Shifter Image
- Tata Zest Door Controls Image
- Tata Zest AirBags Image
- Tata Zest Seats (Aerial View) Image
- Tata Zest Pedals Image
- Tata Zest Rear Seats Image
- Tata Zest Speakers Image
- Tata Zest Front Seats (Passenger View) Image
- Sky Grey color Tata Zest
- Pristine White color Tata Zest
- Venetian Red color Tata Zest
- Titanium Grey color Tata Zest
- Platinum Silver color Tata Zest
- Buzz Blue color Tata Zest
Tata Zest Top Features
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
Tata Zest Specification Highlights
- What's the ARAI Mileage of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Tata Zest( 17.57 km/L )Honda Amaze19.5Tata Tigor20.3Maruti Dzire22
- What's the Boot Space of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Maruti Dzire378Tata Zest( 390 L )Tata Tigor419Honda Amaze420
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Tata Tigor,Honda Amaze35Maruti Dzire37Tata Zest( 44 L )
- What's the Wheel Base of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Tata Tigor,Maruti Dzire2450Tata Zest,Honda Amaze( 2470 mm )
- What's the Engine Displacement of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Tata Zest( 1193 cc )Maruti Dzire1197Tata Tigor,Honda Amaze1199
- What's the Max Power of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Maruti Dzire81.8Tata Tigor84.82Tata Zest( 88.7 BHP )Honda Amaze88.76
- What's the Max Torque of Tata Zest Petrol cars?Honda Amaze110Tata Tigor,Maruti Dzire113Tata Zest( 140 NM )
Tata Zest Prices in Delhi
Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XETop SellingEx showroom price₹582,287Insurance₹34,892RTO₹30,241Others₹6,500Optional₹27,103On Road Price₹681,023View features(24/55 features)
Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XMEx showroom price₹653,926Insurance₹37,529RTO₹52,725Others₹6,500Optional₹27,504On Road Price₹778,184View features(38/55 features)
Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XMSEx showroom price₹672,641Insurance₹38,217RTO₹54,035Others₹6,500Optional₹28,336On Road Price₹799,729View features(43/55 features)
Tata Zest Revotron 1.2 XTEx showroom price₹732,475Insurance₹40,419RTO₹58,223Others₹6,500Optional₹28,672On Road Price₹866,289View features(55/55 features)
Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XETop SellingEx showroom price₹702,946Insurance₹40,837RTO₹68,458Others₹6,500Optional₹31,268On Road Price₹850,009View features(24/57 features)
Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XMEx showroom price₹767,317Insurance₹43,206RTO₹74,090Others₹6,500Optional₹31,629On Road Price₹922,742View features(38/57 features)
Tata Zest PremioEx showroom price₹788,797Insurance₹43,997RTO₹75,970Others₹6,500Optional₹31,749On Road Price₹947,013View features(50/57 features)
Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XMSEx showroom price₹793,898Insurance₹44,184RTO₹76,416Others₹6,500Optional₹31,778On Road Price₹952,776View features(45/57 features)
Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XMAAutomaticEx showroom price₹836,320Insurance₹45,746RTO₹80,128Others₹6,500Optional₹35,926On Road Price₹1,004,620View features(38/57 features)
Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 XTEx showroom price₹855,362Insurance₹46,447RTO₹81,794Others₹6,500Optional₹36,032On Road Price₹1,026,135View features(55/57 features)
Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTAAutomaticEx showroom price₹989,000Insurance₹51,365RTO₹93,488Others₹6,500Optional₹36,781On Road Price₹1,177,134View features(54/57 features)
Tata Zest - On Road Price in cities around Delhi (All Variants)
|Variant/City||Greater Noida||Sonipat||Noida & Ghaziabad||DelhiMY NEAREST CITY||Gurgaon & Faridabad||Meerut|
|Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XE|
|₹5.80 L||₹6.43 L||₹7.05 L||₹6.81 L||₹6.94 L||₹7.01 L|
|Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XM||₹6.52 L+ 72 K||₹7.36 L+ 94 K||₹7.85 L+ 80 K||₹7.78 L+ 97 K||₹7.92 L+ 98 K||₹7.81 L+ 80 K|
|Tata Zest Revotron 1.2T XMS||₹6.75 L+ 23 K||₹7.58 L+ 22 K||₹8.07 L+ 22 K||₹8 L+ 22 K||₹8.14 L+ 22 K||₹8.02 L+ 21 K|
|Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XE|
|₹6.91 L+ 16 K||₹7.85 L+ 27 K||₹8.43 L+ 37 K||₹8.50 L+ 50 K||₹8.50 L+ 37 K||₹8.52 L+ 49 K|
|Tata Zest Revotron 1.2 XT||₹7.40 L+ 49 K||₹8.24 L+ 39 K||₹8.74 L+ 30 K||₹8.66 L+ 16 K||₹8.81 L+ 31 K||₹8.69 L+ 18 K|
|Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XM||₹7.74 L+ 35 K||₹8.63 L+ 39 K||₹9.16 L+ 42 K||₹9.23 L+ 56 K||₹9.23 L+ 42 K||₹9.24 L+ 55 K|
|Tata Zest Premio||₹0||₹8.87 L+ 24 K||₹9.40 L+ 24 K||₹9.47 L+ 24 K||₹9.47 L+ 24 K||₹9.48 L+ 24 K|
|Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XMS||₹8.05 L+ 8.05 L||₹8.92 L+ 6 K||₹9.45 L+ 6 K||₹9.53 L+ 6 K||₹9.52 L+ 6 K||₹9.54 L+ 6 K|
|Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XMA|
|₹8.68 L+ 63 K||₹9.40 L+ 48 K||₹9.97 L+ 51 K||₹10.05 L+ 52 K||₹10.01 L+ 48 K||₹10.02 L+ 48 K|
|Tata Zest Quadrajet 1.3 XT||₹8.72 L+ 4 K||₹9.61 L+ 21 K||₹10.18 L+ 21 K||₹10.26 L+ 22 K||₹10.22 L+ 21 K||₹10.23 L+ 21 K|
|Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA|
|₹9.64 L+ 91 K||₹11.19 L+ 1.57 L||₹11.15 L+ 97 K||₹11.77 L+ 1.51 L||₹11.72 L+ 1.50 L||₹11.75 L+ 1.51 L|
Tata Zest Colors (6 colors)
Tata Zest is available in 6 attractive colors: Sky Grey, Pristine White, Venetian Red, Titanium Grey, Platinum Silver and Buzz Blue. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Sky Grey color
- Pristine White color
- Venetian Red color
- Titanium Grey color
- Platinum Silver color
- Buzz Blue color
Nearby Tata Showrooms (12)
- Najafgarh Road, Indl. Area Moti Nagar, Block C, New Delhi
- Mayapuri Industrial Area Phase - 1, Near Harley Davidson Showroom, New Delhi
- Africa Avenue, Safdarjung Enclave, Near Baljith Lodge, New Delhi
- Daryaganj, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi
- Lajpat Nagar 3, Main Ring Road, New Delhi
- Wazirpur Industrial Area, Near Royal Pepper Banquet, New Delhi
- Dabri - Palam Road, Dwarka, Garg Plaza, New Delhi
- RR 27 - 28, MAIN ROHTAK ROAD, PEERAGARHI, New Delhi
- Prashant Vihar Outer Ring Road, Andhra Bank, Near Rohini Court, New Delhi
- Rajapuri Matiala Road, Dwarka, Nanhey Park, New Delhi
- Pratparganj Industrial Area, My India Tour, New Delhi
- Main Wazirabad Road, Gokul Puri, Gokalpuri, D Block, New Delhi
Nearby Tata Service centers (12)
- Patel Nagar, Opp.shadipur Depot, New Delhi
- Kamal Attur K Marg, Race Course, Delhi Gymkhana Club, New Delhi
- Janpath, Delhi, Janpath Metro Station - Violet Line, New Delhi
- Najafgarh Road, Industrial Area, shivaji Marg, Near Dlf, New Delhi
- Wz Ind Area, Near Merry Makers, new, New Delhi
- Rama Road, Moti Nagar, delhi, Nr Bisleri Factory, New Delhi
- Shivaji Marg, Najafgarh Road, Industrial Area, Near Auto Web Hyundai Services, New Delhi
- Mayapuri Ind. Area, Phase 2, Sk Royal Ornate Banquet, New Delhi
- Safdarjung Enclave, Opp. Bikaji Cama Plce, New Delhi
- Raja Garden Fly Over, Ring Road Raja Garden I O Petrol Pump, New Delhi
- Rohtak Road, Gandhi Chownk Main Market Sector 14, Near Railway Overbridge, Sonipat
- Defence Colony, Union Bank, New Delhi
Tata Zest Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||1248 cc||1193 cc|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4||2|
|Fuel Supply System||CRDi||MPFi|
|TransmissionType||Manual / Automatic||Manual|
|Engine Type||Quadrajet Engine||Revotron Engine|
|ARAI Mileage||20.65 - 22.95 km/L||17.57 km/L|
|Top Speed||158 - 160.77 km/hr||154 km/hr|
|0 - 100 km/hr Acceleration||14.75 - 15 sec||17 sec|
|Kerb Weight||1152 - 1170 Kg||1115 Kg|
At a Glance
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS IV|
|44L Fuel Tank|
|5.1m Turning Radius|
|unladen ground clearance||170 mm|
|390L Boot Space|
|Rear Suspension||Twist Beam|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut|
|Coil springs Shock Absorbers|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Drum Rear Brake|
|2470mm Wheel Base|
Frequently asked questions about Tata Zest
Which color is best in Tata Zest?
Tata Zest is available in 6 different colors:
- Sky Grey color
- Pristine White color
- Venetian Red color
- Titanium Grey color
- Platinum Silver color
- Buzz Blue color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Which is better Tata Zest Petrol or Diesel?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Zest base Petrol engine returns 17.57 km/L, whereas the base diesel returns 22.95 km/L.
Diesel engines have excellent torque output at lower engine speeds compared to petrol engines. Diesel vehicles can move heavy load from standstill more efficiently as compared to petrol cars. Diesel engines tend to be more noisy and harsh as compared to petrol engines. Prices of petrol variants of Tata Zest start at ₹5.82 Lakhs while price of diesel variants of Tata Zest start at ₹7.03 Lakhs. Petrol Tata Zest is much more environment friendly compared to it's diesel counterpart. Petrol Tata Zest is Easier to drive due to the linear power delivery.
Is Tata Zest BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Tata Zest is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is Tata Zest a safe car?
Tata Zest scored a high safety rating of 4 in Global NCAP (Global New Car Assessment Programme). Below safety features are available in all variants of Tata Zest:
- Adjustable Seats
- Passenger Airbag
- Anti-Theft Device
- Engine Check Warning
- Rear Seat Belts
- Seat Belt Warning
- Side Impact Beams
- Passenger Side Rear View Mirror
- Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank
- Door Ajar Warning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Child Safety Locks
- Front Impact Beams
- Driver Airbag
Some variants of Tata Zest also have safety features like:
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock
- Central Locking
- Follow Me Home Headlamps
- Power Door Locks
- Pretensioners & Force Limiter Seatbelts
- Anti-Theft Alarm
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Crash Sensor
Is Tata Zest automatic?
Tata Zest has 11 variants available out of which below 2 variants come with automatic transmission:
- Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XMA
- Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA
What is the ground clearance of Tata Zest?
The unladen (without any load of cargo or passengers) ground clearance of Tata Zest is 170mm.
Higher ground clearance is better for rough Indian roads, but it also means a higher center of gravity which means a higher possibility of turning over than the vehicles with lower clearance.
Is Tata Zest available with CNG?
No, Tata Zest is not available with CNG option. However, you can always get a CNG fitting done from the market. Don't forget to get CNG registered as fuel on your RC for aftermarket fittings.
Also, If you're looking for factory fitted CNG cars, you might want to look at Hyundai Aura.
Does Tata Zest have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Which is the Tata Zest Top Model and what is it's Price?Tata Zest comes with 2 fuel options - Petrol and Diesel. The top model in Petrol lineup is Tata Zest Revotron 1.2 XT with an On-Road Price tag of ₹8.66 Lakhs in Delhi while the top model in Diesel lineup is Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA with an On-Road Price tag of ₹11.77 Lakhs in Delhi.
Tata Zest Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Delhi OnRoad Price in Delhi Petrol series Tata Zest Revotron 1.2 XT ₹7.32 Lakhs ₹8.66 Lakhs Diesel series Tata Zest AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA ₹9.89 Lakhs ₹11.77 Lakhs
What's the average (mileage) of Tata Zest?Tata Zest comes with 3 fuel options - Diesel Automatic, Diesel Manual and Petrol Manual. The ARAI (claimed) mileage / highway mileage for Diesel Automatic models is 21.58 km/L / 16.81 km/L, the ARAI mileage for Diesel Manual models is 22.95 km/L while the ARAI mileage for Petrol Manual models is 17.57 km/L .
Tata Zest ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Automatic 21.58 km/L Diesel Manual 20.65 km/L Petrol Manual 17.57 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Tata Zest?Tata Zest falls in Sedans segment with a length of 4.00 meters, breadth of 1.71 meters and height of 1.57 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Tata Zest Dimensions
Length 4.00 meters Width 1.71 meters Height 1.57 meters
Does Tata Zest have leather seats?
No, Tata Zest does not come with leather seats in any of it's variants
What is Tata Zest's top speed?
The top speed of Petrol variants of Tata Zest is 154 km/hr and the top speed of Diesel variants of Tata Zest is 158 km/hr.
Tata Zest Top Speed
Petrol variants 154 km/hr Diesel variants 158 km/hr
How much is Tata Zest's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Tata Zest is 2470mm which is about 62% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Tata Zest
Other Tata cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at email@example.com