- BS6 Compliant *
Mercedes-Benz S-Class On-Road car prices in Delhi start at ₹1.64 Crore (Ex-showroom: ₹1.38 Crore) for the base model, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d. The top model in Mercedes-Benz S-Class's lineup is the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S650, with an On-Road Price of ₹3.19 Crores (Ex-showroom: ₹2.79 Crores) in Delhi. In total, Mercedes-Benz S-Class has 5 models on sale in India.
1 Diesel model ( 1 automatic )
- 2925 cc
- 13.5 km/L ( Automatic )
4 Petrol models ( 4 automatic )
- 2996 cc
- 3982 cc
- 5980 cc
- 7.81 km/L ( 2996 cc Automatic )
- 7.08 km/L ( 3982 cc Automatic )
Hot in Mercedes-Benz S-Class:
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Front Left Side Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Side View (Left) Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Rear Left View Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Top View Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Headlight Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Taillight Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Front Grill - Logo Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class 3D Model Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Rear Right Side Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Front Left View Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class DashBoard Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Steering Wheel Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Steering Controls Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Infotainment Stytem Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Glovebox Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Engine Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Side Mirror (Glass) Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Center Tunnel with attached Smartphone Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Rear Seats Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Entertainment System (Rear) Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Speakers Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Seats (Turned Over) Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Right Corner Front View Image
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Passenger View Image
- Iridium Silver color Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Polar White color Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Ruby Black color Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Obsidian Black color Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cavansite Blue color Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Top Features
- Moon RoofGlass panel inbuilt roof top, where the panel slides between the vehicle roof and headliner
- Sun RoofGlass panel inbuilt roof top, where the panel slides between the vehicle roof and headliner
- Cruise ControlAutomatically maintains the steady speed set by the driver, without pressing the accelerator
- Smart Access Card EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Rear Window DefoggerRemoves fog or melts the ice during cold seasons from the rear windshield and restores visibility.
- Rear AC VentsAir conditioner vents to keep the rear seats cooler during summer
- Vehicle Stability Control SystemHelps prevent wheels from slipping sideways when cornering or sudden steering by automatically app...
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Engine Start/Stop ButtonStart/stop the engine just with the press of a button while your key is still tucked away in your ...
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Glove Box CoolingEnjoy your long drives with always cold drinks in your glove box
- Trunk LightLight that brightens up your trunk when you open it.
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Electric Folding Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can be folded automatically on locking the car or by press of a button
- Rain Sensing WiperActivate the wipers adjust wiper speed and frequency automatically during rain to keep the windshi...
- Heated Seats - RearGives you comfort in the cold months by heating up the seat just with the push of a button
- 360 View CameraProvides a 360° field of view around the vehicle on one screen as if seen from directly above the ...
- Removable/Convertible TopAllows an open-air driving experience, with the ability to provide a roof when required.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Specification Highlights
- What's the ARAI Mileage of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts13.5 km/L
On comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class with it's diesel engine peers, Jaguar XJ is the car with best ARAI Mileage while Mercedes-Benz S-Class lags behind with ARAI Mileage of 13.5 km/L.Mercedes-Benz S-Class( 13.5 km/L )Jaguar XJ14.47
- What's the Fuel Tank Capacity of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts70 L
On comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class with it's diesel engine peers, Jaguar XJ is the car with best Fuel Tank Capacity while Mercedes-Benz S-Class lags behind with Fuel Tank Capacity of 70 L.Mercedes-Benz S-Class( 70 L )Jaguar XJ77
- What's the Wheel Base of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel cars?Jaguar XJ3157Mercedes-Benz S-Class( 3165 mm )
- What's the Engine Displacement of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts2925 cc
On comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class with it's diesel engine peers, Jaguar XJ is the car with best Engine Displacement while Mercedes-Benz S-Class lags behind with slightly less Engine Displacement of 2925 cc.Mercedes-Benz S-Class( 2925 cc )Jaguar XJ2993
- What's the Max Power of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts281.61 BHP
On comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class with it's diesel engine peers, Jaguar XJ is the car with best Max Power while Mercedes-Benz S-Class lags behind with Max Power of 281.61 BHP.Mercedes-Benz S-Class( 281.61 BHP )Jaguar XJ301.73
- What's the Max Torque of Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel cars?By - Wheels97 experts600 NM
On comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class with it's diesel engine peers, Jaguar XJ is the car with best Max Torque while Mercedes-Benz S-Class lags behind with Max Torque of 600 NM.Mercedes-Benz S-Class( 600 NM )Jaguar XJ689
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Prices in Delhi
Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 dAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹13,829,607Insurance₹439,460RTO₹1,735,031Others₹362,192On Road Price₹16,366,290View features(86/86 features)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450AutomaticEx showroom price₹13,976,653Insurance₹567,103RTO₹1,401,665Others₹139,766On Road Price₹16,085,189View features(86/96 features)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S560AutomaticEx showroom price₹19,890,000Insurance₹795,136RTO₹1,993,000Others₹198,900On Road Price₹22,877,037View features(93/96 features)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class AMG S63 CoupeAutomaticEx showroom price₹26,010,001Insurance₹797,201RTO₹2,607,330Others₹345,700On Road Price₹29,760,232View features(80/96 features)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S650AutomaticEx showroom price₹27,854,478Insurance₹851,373RTO₹2,791,778Others₹364,144On Road Price₹31,861,774View features(93/96 features)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class - On Road Price in cities around Delhi (All Variants)
|Variant/City||Faridabad||Noida & 2 cities||Karnal||Gurgaon||DelhiMY NEAREST CITY||Jaipur|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d|
|₹1.53 Cr.||₹1.56 Cr.||₹1.56 Cr.||₹1.60 Cr.||₹1.64 Cr.||₹1.65 Cr.|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450|
|₹1.58 Cr.+ 4.59 L||₹1.61 Cr.+ 4.80 L||₹1.61 Cr.+ 4.80 L||₹1.61 Cr.+ 52 K||₹1.61 Cr.+ 2.81 L||₹1.67 Cr.+ 1.78 L|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S560|
|₹0||₹2.29 Cr.+ 67.85 L||₹2.29 Cr.+ 67.85 L||₹2.29 Cr.+ 67.85 L||₹2.29 Cr.+ 67.92 L||₹2.31 Cr.+ 64.30 L|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class AMG S63 Coupe|
|₹2.93 Cr.+ 2.93 Cr.||₹2.93 Cr.+ 64.37 L||₹2.93 Cr.+ 64.37 L||₹2.98 Cr.+ 69.02 L||₹2.98 Cr.+ 68.83 L||₹3 Cr.+ 69.21 L|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S650|
|₹0||₹3.14 Cr.+ 20.75 L||₹3.14 Cr.+ 20.75 L||₹3.19 Cr.+ 21.02 L||₹3.19 Cr.+ 21.02 L||₹3.22 Cr.+ 21.81 L|
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Colors (5 colors)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class is available in 5 attractive colors: Iridium Silver, Polar White, Ruby Black , Obsidian Black and Cavansite Blue. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Iridium Silver color
- Polar White color
- Ruby Black color
- Obsidian Black color
- Cavansite Blue color
Nearby Mercedes-Benz Showrooms (10)
- The Ashok Hotel, Chanakyapuri, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
- Phase 1, Mayapuri Industrial Area, New Delhi
- Phase 1, Mayapuri Industrial Area, New Delhi
- Rajouri Garden, Near Ramdhan Mohanlal & Co. Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi
- Sector 8, Opposite Sahara Network, Noida
- Okhla Industrial Area Phase, New Delhi
- Upsidc Industrial Area Sahibabad, site Iv, Near M/s Wianxx Impex Pvt.ltd, Ghaziabad
- Mathura Road, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Near Excel Motors, New Delhi
- Golf Course Road, Global Foyer, sector 43, Global Foyer, Gurgaon
- Khatola, Village Begampur, Gurgaon
Nearby Mercedes-Benz Service centers (12)
- Rajinder Nagar, Dharamdas Shastri Marg, New Delhi
- Shivaji Marg, Opp. Campa Cola Factory, near State Bank Of India, New Delhi
- Okhla Industrial Area, phase - i, Near Southand Honda Limited, New Delhi
- Sector 8, Near Spice Cab Services, Noida
- Site Iv, upsidc Industrial Area Sahibabad, Near M/s Wianxx Impex, Ghaziabad
- Village Begampur, khatola, Near Hero Honda Chowk, Gurgaon
- Gt Road, nh - 1, Km Stone, village Kutail, Near Nehru Place, Karnal
- Sharanpur Road, Shubhas Nagar Chowk, Mohabewala Industrial Area, Dehradun
- Industrial Area, Phase - ii, Chandigarh
- Old L St8c, Near Idbi Bank, Chandigarh
- Industrial Area Phase 1sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Near Niift, Mohali
- Ricco Industrial Area Ph - ii, sitapura, Near Fire Station, near Venus Jewells, Jaipur
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||2925 cc||2996 cc||3982 cc||3982 cc||5980 cc|
|No. of cylinder||6||6||8||8||12|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4||4||0||4||0|
|Gear Box||9 Speed||7 Speed||9 Speed||9 Speed||7 Speed|
|Engine Type||L6 Diesel Engine||V6 Petrol Engine||4.0L V8 biturbo||V8 Petrol Engine||Handcrafted 6.0L V12 bitu|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI||BS IV||BS IV||BS IV||BS IV|
|Top Speed||250 km/hr||250 km/hr||250 km/hr||300 km/hr||250 km/hr|
|Steering Column||Tilt & Telescopic||Adjustable||Adjustable||Adjustable||Adjustable|
|Rear Suspension||Airmatic Suspension||Airmatic Suspension||Airmatic||Airmatic||Airmatic|
|Front Suspension||Airmatic Suspension||Airmatic Suspension||Airmatic||Airmatic||Airmatic|
|0 - 100 km/hr Acceleration||6 sec||5.1 sec||5.8 sec||3.2 sec||4.6 sec|
|Front Headroom||800-1000 mm||1069 mm||1075 mm||1069 mm||1075 mm|
|Height||1494 mm||1494 mm||1498 mm||1494 mm||1498 mm|
|Length||5255 mm||5255 mm||5462 mm||5255 mm||5462 mm|
|No of Doors||4||4||4||2||4|
|Rear Headroom||940 mm||995 mm||963 mm||995 mm||963 mm|
|Front Legroom||945-1085 mm||309 mm||309 mm||309 mm||309 mm|
|Front Tread||1624 mm||1624 mm||1634 mm||1624 mm||1634 mm|
|Rear Legroom||351 mm||351 mm||357 mm||351 mm||357 mm|
At a Glance
|500L Boot Space|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Disc Rear Brake|
Frequently asked questions about Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Which color is best in Mercedes-Benz S-Class?
Mercedes-Benz S-Class is available in 5 different colors:
- Iridium Silver color
- Polar White color
- Ruby Black color
- Obsidian Black color
- Cavansite Blue color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Which is better Mercedes-Benz S-Class Diesel or Petrol?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 7.81 km/L, whereas the base diesel returns 13.5 km/L.
Diesel engines have excellent torque output at lower engine speeds compared to petrol engines. Diesel vehicles can move heavy load from standstill more efficiently as compared to petrol cars. Diesel engines tend to be more noisy and harsh as compared to petrol engines. Prices of petrol variants of Mercedes-Benz S-Class start at ₹1.40 Cr. while price of diesel variants of Mercedes-Benz S-Class start at ₹1.38 Cr.. Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class is much more environment friendly compared to it's diesel counterpart. Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class is Easier to drive due to the linear power delivery.
Is Mercedes-Benz S-Class BS6 emmission norms compliant?
Yes, some variants of Mercedes-Benz S-Class are BS6 (BS-VI) compliant. Please check the model number and variant for BS6 (BS-VI) compliance before you buy.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is Mercedes-Benz S-Class automatic?
All 5 variants of Mercedes-Benz S-Class are automatic
Does Mercedes-Benz S-Class have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Yes, Mercedes-Benz S-Class has sunroof available in following variants:
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S560
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class AMG S63 Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S650
Which is the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Top Model and what is it's Price?Mercedes-Benz S-Class comes with 2 fuel options - Diesel and Petrol. The top model in Diesel lineup is Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d with an On-Road Price tag of ₹1.64 Crore in Delhi while the top model in Petrol lineup is Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S650 with an On-Road Price tag of ₹3.19 Crores in Delhi.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Delhi OnRoad Price in Delhi Diesel series Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d ₹1.38 Crore ₹1.64 Crore Petrol series Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S650 ₹2.79 Crores ₹3.19 Crores
What's the average (mileage) of Mercedes-Benz S-Class?Mercedes-Benz S-Class comes with 2 fuel options - Diesel Automatic and Petrol Automatic. The ARAI (claimed) mileage / highway mileage for Diesel Automatic model is 13.5 km/L / 15.53 km/L while the ARAI mileage for Petrol Automatic models is 7.81 km/L .
Mercedes-Benz S-Class ARAI mileage (average)
Diesel Automatic 13.5 km/L Petrol Automatic 7.08 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Mercedes-Benz S-Class?Mercedes-Benz S-Class falls in Sedans segment with a length of 5.25 meters, breadth of NaN meters and height of 1.49 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Dimensions
Length 5.25 meters Width NaN meters Height 1.49 meters
Does Mercedes-Benz S-Class have leather seats?
Mercedes-Benz S-Class has factory fitted leather seats in all it's 5 variants.
What is Mercedes-Benz S-Class's top speed?
The top speed of Diesel variants of Mercedes-Benz S-Class is 250 km/hr and the top speed of Petrol variants of Mercedes-Benz S-Class is also 250 km/hr.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Top Speed
Diesel variants 250 km/hr Petrol variants 250 km/hr
How much is Mercedes-Benz S-Class's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Mercedes-Benz S-Class is 3165mm which is about 60% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Other Mercedes-Benz cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at email@example.com