Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Lamborghini Huracan EVO On-Road car prices in Delhi start at ₹3.69 Crores (Ex-showroom: ₹3.22 Crores) for the base model, Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD. The top model in Lamborghini Huracan EVO's lineup is the Lamborghini Huracan EVO Spyder, with an On-Road Price of ₹4.70 Crores (Ex-showroom: ₹4.10 Crores) in Delhi. In total, Lamborghini Huracan EVO has 3 models on sale in India.
3 Petrol models ( 3 automatic )
- 5204 cc
- 7.19 km/L ( Automatic )
Hot in Lamborghini Huracan EVO:
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Front Left Side Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Side View (Left) Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Front View Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Front Fog Lamp Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Headlight Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Taillight Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Hands Free Boot Release Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Side Mirror (Body) Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Door Handle Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exhaust Pipe Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Wheel Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Rear Right Side Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO DashBoard Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Steering Wheel Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Speakers Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Front Air Vents Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Right Corner Front View Image
- Lamborghini Huracan EVO Passenger View Image
- Gray color Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- Blue color Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- Green color Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- oragne color Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Top Features
- Cruise ControlAutomatically maintains the steady speed set by the driver, without pressing the accelerator
- Smart Access Card EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Automatic Climate ControlAutomatically controls the cabin temperature, humidity levels, fan speed, air-flow and air distrib...
- Vehicle Stability Control SystemHelps prevent wheels from slipping sideways when cornering or sudden steering by automatically app...
- KeyLess EntryTo unlock and open all doors / trunk without removing the key from your pocket
- Engine Start/Stop ButtonStart/stop the engine just with the press of a button while your key is still tucked away in your ...
- Navigation SystemSatellite navigation to help you find directions to your destination
- Glove Box CoolingEnjoy your long drives with always cold drinks in your glove box
- Adjustable SteeringAllows the steering wheel height to be adjusted to the driver’s preference
- Power Adjustable Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can tilt in all directions by pressing buttons to arrive at most suitable ...
- Electric Folding Rear View MirrorRear view mirrors which can be folded automatically on locking the car or by press of a button
- Rain Sensing WiperActivate the wipers adjust wiper speed and frequency automatically during rain to keep the windshi...
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Specification Highlights
- What's the ARAI Mileage of Lamborghini Huracan EVO Petrol cars?Lamborghini Huracan EVO( 7.19 km/L )Lamborghini Urus8Ferrari Portofino9Bentley Flying Spur12.5
- What's the Wheel Base of Lamborghini Huracan EVO Petrol cars?Lamborghini Huracan EVO( 2620 mm )Ferrari Portofino2670Lamborghini Urus3003Bentley Flying Spur3194
- What's the Engine Displacement of Lamborghini Huracan EVO Petrol cars?By - Wheels97 experts5204 cc
On comparison of Lamborghini Huracan EVO with it's petrol engine peers, Lamborghini Huracan EVO is the car with best Engine Displacement while Ferrari Portofino, Bentley Flying Spur and Lamborghini Urus cars lag behind with slightly less Engine Displacement of 3855 cc, 3993 cc and 3996 cc respectively.Ferrari Portofino3855Bentley Flying Spur3993Lamborghini Urus3996Lamborghini Huracan EVO( 5204 cc )
- What's the Max Power of Lamborghini Huracan EVO Petrol cars?By - Wheels97 experts610 BHP
On comparison of Lamborghini Huracan EVO with it's petrol engine peers, Lamborghini Urus is the car with best Max Power while Lamborghini Huracan EVO lags behind with Max Power of 610 BHP.Bentley Flying Spur500Ferrari Portofino591.79Lamborghini Huracan EVO( 610 BHP )Lamborghini Urus641
- What's the Max Torque of Lamborghini Huracan EVO Petrol cars?Lamborghini Huracan EVO( 560 NM )Bentley Flying Spur660Ferrari Portofino760Lamborghini Urus850
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Prices in Delhi
Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWDAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹32,200,000Insurance₹1,269,839RTO₹3,220,000Others₹241,500On Road Price₹36,931,340View features(75/75 features)
Lamborghini Huracan EVO 5.2 V10AutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹37,300,000Insurance₹1,466,508RTO₹3,730,000Others₹279,750On Road Price₹42,776,258View features(75/75 features)
Lamborghini Huracan EVO SpyderAutomaticBS6Ex showroom price₹41,000,000Insurance₹1,609,189RTO₹4,100,000Others₹307,500On Road Price₹47,016,689View features(75/75 features)
Lamborghini Huracan EVO - Where to find Cheapest around Delhi?
Lamborghini Huracan EVO - On Road Price in cities around Delhi (All Variants)
|Variant/City||DelhiMY NEAREST CITY|
|Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD|
|Lamborghini Huracan EVO 5.2 V10|
|₹4.28 Cr.+ 58.45 L|
|Lamborghini Huracan EVO Spyder|
|₹4.70 Cr.+ 42.40 L|
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Colors (4 colors)
Lamborghini Huracan EVO is available in 4 attractive colors: Gray, Blue, Green and oragne. Here is a glimpse of those:
- Gray color
- Blue color
- Green color
- Oragne color
Nearby Lamborghini Showrooms (1)
Nearby Lamborghini Service centers (1)
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Detailed Specifications
|Engine cc||5204 cc||5204 cc|
|Engine Type||5.2 V10 Petrol Engine||5.2 V10 Petrol Engine|
|max_power||640bhp@8000rpm / 630.3bhp@8000rpm||610bhp|
|Fuel Supply System||Direct Injection||Direct Injection|
|Gear Box||7 Speed / 7 Speed dual clutch transmission||7 Speed|
|ARAI Mileage||7.19 km/L||7.19 km/L|
|Top Speed||325 km/hr||325 km/hr|
|0100kmph||2.9s / 3.1||3.3|
|Length||4459 / 4520 mm||4459 mm|
|Width||1924 / 1933 mm||1924 mm|
|Height||1165 / 1180 mm||1165 mm|
|Kerb Weight||1422 - 1542 Kg||1422 Kg|
At a Glance
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
|Front Suspension||The Magneto Rheological Suspension|
|Steering Column||Tiltable & Telescopic|
|Disc Front Brake|
|Disc Rear Brake|
|2620mm Wheel Base|
Frequently asked questions about Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Which color is best in Lamborghini Huracan EVO?
Lamborghini Huracan EVO is available in 4 different colors:
- Gray color
- Blue color
- Green color
- Oragne color
Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
Is Lamborghini Huracan EVO BS6 emmission norms compliant?
No, Lamborghini Huracan EVO is not BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms compliant.Bharat Stage VI vehicular emission norms will bring much-needed changes in the Indian automobile industry to help India’s battle with the air pollution and toxic environment. Honorary Supreme Court has made it mandatory that all carmakers will only be able to sell BS6 (BS-VI) compliant cars starting April, 2020.
Is Lamborghini Huracan EVO automatic?
All 3 variants of Lamborghini Huracan EVO are automatic
Does Lamborghini Huracan EVO have SunRoof or a MoonRoof?
Which is the Lamborghini Huracan EVO Top Model and what is it's Price?Lamborghini Huracan EVO comes with 1 fuel option only - Petrol. The top model in Petrol lineup is Lamborghini Huracan EVO Spyder with an On-Road Price tag of ₹4.70 Crores in Delhi.
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Top Models
Type Model Name ExShowroom Price in Delhi OnRoad Price in Delhi Petrol series Lamborghini Huracan EVO Spyder ₹4.10 Crores ₹4.70 Crores
What's the average (mileage) of Lamborghini Huracan EVO?Lamborghini Huracan EVO comes with 1 fuel option only - Petrol Automatic. The ARAI (claimed) mileage for Petrol Automatic models is 7.19 km/L .
Lamborghini Huracan EVO ARAI mileage (average)
Petrol Automatic 7.19 km/L
What are the dimensions ( length / width / height ) of Lamborghini Huracan EVO?Lamborghini Huracan EVO falls in Convertibles segment with a length of 4.46 meters, breadth of 1.92 meters and height of 1.17 meters.Bigger length allows for a better legspace, better boot-capacity and/or premium feel. Larger height helps tall people sit comfortably in the car while larger width allows for more shoulder space and 3 people to accomodate comfortably in the rear-seat of the car.
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Dimensions
Length 4.46 meters Width 1.92 meters Height 1.17 meters
Does Lamborghini Huracan EVO have leather seats?
Lamborghini Huracan EVO has factory fitted leather seats in all it's 3 variants.
What is Lamborghini Huracan EVO's top speed?
The top speed of Petrol variants of Lamborghini Huracan EVO is 325 km/hr.
Lamborghini Huracan EVO Top Speed
Petrol variants 325 km/hr
How much is Lamborghini Huracan EVO's tyre size (wheel-base)?
The wheel base of Lamborghini Huracan EVO is 2620mm which is about 59% of it's length.
A car with a longer wheelbase compared to its overall length will make better use of the cabin space and feel more stable on the road. Cars with shorter wheelbase come with a smaller cabin and are better suited for city traffic as they're more manoeuvrable and can turn tighter.
Cars like Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Other Lamborghini cars
Wheels97.com is India's leading car search venture to helps us choose the right cars with expert guidance and easy to understand, but very detailed specs, features, images and on-road prices of all car brands and models available in India. The company has tie-ups with many auto dealers across India to facilitate live information about cars and their availability.
We try our best to ensure data is accurate, however if you find any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we'll fix it right away.
To use our lovely heatmaps on your website for free, please contact us at email@example.com